Chapter 3: Fights

Liam’s POV

“Okay, what just happened?” Harry asked in confusion. All our eyes are at the door, confused by TJ’s actions.

This couldn’t be TJ. What happened to my girlfriend? She’s always up for a date with the guys and hangs out. Of course, she has time for friends and family, she also has time for soccer. I know it’s bad to lie to the team and just hang out while they’re talking about their upcoming game. But TJ didn’t need to act all mad and raise her voice at me. She usually tells me ‘it’s wrong and I couldn’t lie to them like that’ in a good way. She didn’t even say goodbye to me like she always does. Or maybe it’s something big and she’s in a big hurry. I tell myself. But couldn’t she manage to kiss or say goodbye to you in a proper way where you’ll understand her?

“TJ walked out the door in a hurry, dumbass.” Louis rolled his eyes at Harry making Niall snicker.

“You know what maybe she’s in a real hurry and she’ll be back afterwards.” Eleanor tried to lighten up the confusing mood I’m in.

“Yeah, call and ask her Li.” Zayn joined in. I just sighed and shook my head as I slouched back at my seat.

We were all silent, unsure what and who would do the first move. Then there’s the knocking on the door.

“I’ll get it!” Niall excitingly volunteered as he ran to the door knowing it’s her ‘girlfriend’.

“Please be Niall’s girlfriend, please be Niall’s girlfriend, please be Niall’s girlfriend.” I heard Louis whisper behind me. As I faced him he has his eyes closed and hands in a praying position.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I ask him. He shot one eye open and closed it back again.

“I’m praying for Niall’s girlfriend to get here so we could all eat.” He replied while I just rolled my eyes.

“Well look who’s here!” Niall exclaimed as a beautiful, redhead girl came inside with a huge smile on her face.

“Well howdy ya’ll!” the redhead girl exclaimed in a hillbilly accent.

“Niall, where did you find this girl?” Zayn groaned through gritted teeth making me laugh. I swear Niall has some serious problems about his eyes. Hey, the girl’s beautiful and all but she looks more of a cowgirl. She’s wearing a really small white shirt where it was tied around below her boobs making her stomach visible for the whole world to see. She’s wearing a pair of brown cowgirl boots and some really short shorts. Oh and her red hair is tied up in braid style. If you put this girl and Niall in one chair they don’t really look good together. But hey, let’s just accept the whole fact. This man is in love with some hillbilly redhead.

“Lads, this is my girlfriend, Zoe. Zoe, these are my bandmates, Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn. And this beautiful girl here is Eleanor. She’s Louis’ girlfriend.” Niall introduced and we all exchanged hellos and friendly smiles.

“Well howdy ya’ll. It’s a pleasure to meet ya’ll lovely faces.” She greeted and I heard Harry snicker behind me. Well, I gotta admit her accent is quite funny but let’s face it; she’s a cowgirl.

“So Zoe where you from?” Eleanor asked. Zoe was about to open her mouth to answer but Louis interrupted.

“Eat now, talk later.” Louis sarcastically yelled and I laughed along with Zayn. Niall was giving Louis glares but Louis seems too hungry to notice it. Since when did Louis become such a hungry lad? I thought Niall’s the only one who’s never been full.

Tyler’s POV

Mama told me not to waste my life she said spread your wings my little butterfly. Don’t let what they say keep you up at night, and if they give you shh. Then they can walk all by.