8

RECAP
Vinny POV

Holy fucking SHIT
I'm pretty sure Abigail in white lingerie is the hottest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't even explain how amazing she looks. I am at a loss for words and my breath has been taken away.

The next thing I know I see her staring at me with flushed cheeks and nervousness in her eyes.

"Hey, Vinny" she whispers

"Oh hi" I quickly say and walk away

God damnit Vinny

Abigail POV

"Hey Vinny" I say ever so quietly.
He just looks at me for a second says hi and then speed walks away from me as quick as he can...
Weird....
"Whatever" I think To myself.
I just want to get the stupid photo shoot over with so I can get out of these non existent clothes and back into my sweatpants.

"Alright Abigail we're ready for you!!!" The photographer yells

I walk over very shyly to the guys since I'm in my fucking underwear.
I do everything they ask me to do ask quickly as possible to get it over with.

*post photo shoot*

We all got back on the bus so we could keep driving. It was still sort of awkward between the guys and I so I went straight to my bunk so no one could talk to me.
About 15 minutes later someone knocked on the bunk
"Hey Abi, can we talk?"
Oh no

It's Vinny

Vinny POV

After a while I finally got the nerve to go talk to Abigail.
I knocked on her bunk

"Hey Abi, can we talk?" I ask nervously.

She's hesitant, I can tell. But, she opens the curtain and says "yeah come in"

I climb into her bunk and wrap my arms around her but she shrugs them off almost immediately.

"Oh now you want to be by me???" She says.

"What?" I ask genuinely confused

"today at the shoot, you didn't give me the time of day" she says flatly not even looking at me.

"Well yeah" I say

She just looks at me

"Shit that didn't come out right... Chris told me if I looked at you for more than 10 seconds he was going to kill me. I didn't want to die today so I kept my distance. You looked so beautiful."

She smiles and then kisses me softly.
"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me Vinny" she whispers. "I'm sorry I got upset with you."

"It's ok baby" I kiss her back lightly.

Abigail POV

"It's ok baby."

In those three words, I knew everything would be alright.

---------------------

YO SORRY I LIKE DIED BUT IM BACK NOW

YEET

MORE SHIT SOON

LOVE YOU ALL

TTYL