10

AN: omg i had to reread this like 89000278283 times to figure out where i wanted to go with this but here's a little update. i also can't believe this story has 9k reads 😳

anyways, enjoy!

———————————-

Abigail POV

I wake up to an empty bunk, confused to say the least. When I focus I can hear quiet voices from the front of the bus. All of the guys are awake so I stay quiet and pretend to still be asleep so I can listen.

"I can't believe you are like in love with my sister" I hear Chris say.

OMG why is he so embarrassing......

"Yeah dude, you can't keep your hands off her or take your eyes off of her." Said Ricky.

"She's gorgeous, I can't help it!" I hear Vinny say a little louder.

"Shhhhh! Abi is still asleep!!!" Whispered Ryan.

"I want to post her online but I'm worried about what fans will think... I don't want her to get hate but I want to show her off... It's what she deserves" Vinny says sadly.

"Abi has always had some haters. From modeling, working for us, and even for just being my sister." says Chris. "I know it will suck but she's strong and I think it would mean the world to her if you posted her. Even if it was just a silly picture on twitter or something."

"You're right, I should. I just want everyone to know she's mine. Even though we aren't official yet...." Vinny says. "I'm going to do it!"

I hear mumbling but can't make out anything when just then my phone dings and I try to shush it so the guys don't know I'm up. I grab it and the light blinds me in my dark bunk.

*One new Twitter notification:
@/vinnymauro has tagged you in a photo*

oh no.
it was a picture of us cuddled up on the couch in comfy clothes... the caption read
"Two halves of one idiot"

There were so many replies hating on me... I knew it would happen but I tried to ignore them.

I ended up cuddling back under the blankets and falling asleep thinking about how the world now knew that Vinny and I were.. whatever it is that we are.

———

I hope you enjoyed this little update! Posting Vinny's POV for this chapter within 24 hours

feels good to be back

also... masterpiece is literally an insane song and the music video made me cry. what about you guys 🫣