3

Abigail POV

It was the first day on the road and we were driving from Scranton all the way to Los Angeles for the 1st date of warped. I know I know we are crazy for driving the bus all the way across the country instead of flying but we all get along very well and we wanted to have a road trip and spend as much time together as we can before we get super busy with the tour dates and such. 

It was pretty early in the morning when I woke up, as usual. I decided that since we were making a stop today to take a break from driving and driving and more driving I was going to treat myself and buy myself some new clothes for the tour and new makeup. I mean I can't resist and we have the extra room on this bus for it ;) 

I got out of bed and walked back to the bathroom to get in the shower. After my shower I dried my hair and then walked from the shower to the back lounge in my towel. 

"well HELLO there" I heard a voice say. 

oh my fucking god its Vinny. Of course out of everyone it had to be Vinny. 

I turned around and my face was beat red. 

"Vinny get out of here I need to get dressed. Why are you even back here?!" I whisper yell. 

"ummmmm I had to go to the bathroom?" He states confused. 

"oh yeah sorry, yeah, um, yeah" I just was a mess. Vinny is seeing me in a towel. 

"I'll just stay in there until you are finished getting dressed." he says as he shuts the door. 

Good god I'm trying to play it cool around hi and act like I don't like him but if I keep this shit up it will be so obvious that I do. 

I put on some tights with rips and then step into my black ripped up high waisted shorts. I put on a 570 tank top that I made and my black creepers. 

"I'm dressed" I tell Vinny. 

He walked out without even saying anything to me and shut the lounge door behind him. 

I just brushed it off and sat down to do my makeup without giving it a second thought. 

Vinny POV 

Holy shit thankfully I came up with the bathroom excuse. I got caught staring when I couldn't keep my big mouth shut and had to say that dumb comment... She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. But there isn't anything I can do about it because she's Chris' sister... 

Abigail POV

After I got done doing my makeup I went to grab my purse and almost walked off the bus when I heard footsteps. 

"hey where are you going" Chris yawned. 

"oh I'm just going to go shop a little. I need a break from all of you boys" I wink. 

"be safe, text me when you get to the mall ok?" he states like the older brother he is.

"Okay, bye, love you"  I hugged him and left. 

I got to the mall and walked straight to Sephora. I needed some new goodies and I think I deserved them. 

I ended up buying 4 new Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, a few new eye makeup brushes, and a new setting spray.  I walked out of Sephora and went to Forever 21. I got a few new tops. a couple pleated skirts and a skin tight leather skirt. I don't know how Chris will feel about it but I am twenty years old and can wear what I want. I got my bag from the cashier and left. I walked my way to the nearest shoe store to find a new pair of black high heels. I ended up falling in love and buying a pair of chunky black ones with a lot of straps on them. 

 I was satisfied with everything that I bought so I walked back to the bus. 

I poured out my goodies to show the boys.

I started with the forever 21 clothes and the shoes. Just as I suspected Chris gave my leather skirt a big "Hell NO" but I am keeping it anyways. 

I took my new makeup out of my bag to show Ghost and as I did Vinny walked by and whispered in my ear "You don't need any of that. You're already so beautiful" 

But before I could say anything he walked away to go play NHL with Chris and I put my stuff in the back. I hope he couldn't feel my heart beating from across the room. 

Vinny POV

God I can't believe what just came out of my mouth. So, before I can get a response I walk away to play some NHL with Chris. I felt her walk past me and I hope she couldn't feel my heart beating from across the room...

---------------------------------

When do you think they are going to finally tell each other how they feel. Who will tell first? OR will they tell at all??? 

(Picture is of Abigail's eye makeup)