7

Abigail POV 

I woke up in familiar arms like I have been for the last couple of days. It feels good not having to sneak around with a guy like I have before. 

I tried to wiggle out of his arms without waking him up. But, I stopped to admire him. He is so cute. I love the way that his nose crinkles up while he sleeps, the way that he lightly snores sometimes, and especially when he pulls me close unconsciously. It's the little things that make me happy. 

Suddenly, he stirs. 

shit. 

"good morning" he whispers and it send shivers down my spine. 

"morning sleepy head" I smile. 

We both got up to make some coffee for the rest of the guys. I walked out to the front of the bus but all the guys were already up and dressed. weird 

"Why are you guys already awake, this is strange, something is wrong. Oh my god is everything ok?!" 

"Abi chill" Chris says as he quickly shuts his laptop while everyone else is silent.

"Then what are you hiding on that laptop of yours huh?" I accuse. 

"Just tell her alreadyyyyyyy" Ricky whines. "I hate whining" 

"Says the whiner" vinny yells from the bathroom.

Everyone laughed. 

"Tell me already" I say. 

"Ok so we may or may not have gotten you a modeling job" Ghost says slowly. 

"OMG YOU WHAT?!??!?!???!" I scream. 

"We are doing a photoshoot when we get to cali" Ryan smiles 

"And they wanted a girl in it too" Chris says. 'They want you" 

"OH MY GOD" I smile. "THANK YOU SO MUCH" 

"We get to Cali in about three or four hours" the bus driver said. 

"I can't wait" said Vinny as he popped into the front lounge. 

*time lapse to getting to the shoot cause you know I'm a lazy bitch* 

"Finally!" I yell as we pull up to the loft.

I had been staring out the window almost the whole time because I am so impatient. 

We all got off the bus and Vinny grabbed my hand. Once again, I got chills. 

He smiled at me and then we all walked in together. 

'Hello hello!" the photographer said. "My name is Alice and I will be taking your pictures today!" 

We all talked with her a little bit and then we all went to get changed and get our hair and makeup done. 

" I was told that I would be modeling today?" I stared at the matching white bra and panty set sitting in my dressing room. 

"Yes of course!" Alice said. 

"Then where are my clothes?" I ask very confused. 

"Right there???" She says pointing to the bra and underwear like I'm stupid.  Then she walked out. 

"CHRIS" I yell. 

He came running in in his black suit and tie. 

"WHAT?!" 

"LOOK AT THIS! I AM NOT WEARING THAT!" I yell pointing to the underwear once again. 

"Why not?" he asked.

"Wait you're ok with this??" I ask 

"It's just for photos." Not like you're posing for porn" he laughed.

"I guess..." I shrug. 

"Just put it on and come out ok?" he says. "Everyone is waiting" he then walked out. 

Vinny POV 

"If you look at my sister for longer than 5 seconds at a time I will kill you" Chris says as he walks by me.

"What?" I ask. 

Just when I turn back around Abigail came out in white lingerie. 

Holy fucking shit. 

-------------------------------------------

Hey bitches sorry that it took me so long. 

The girl in the picture is Katrin Berndt aka one of my girl crushes.

Also, I listened to Black Damask (The Fog) on repeat while writing this chapter. LOVE IT

I hope you guys do too.