2

Abigail POV

I have been in my bunk "sleeping" for a few hours but I am actually wide awake listening to the guys talking.

"I am so happy we have this bus, I am so thankful that we have Abigail with us to run our merch for us, I am also thankful that I have all of you guys." Ghost says. 

"Damn getting all emotional." Chris says. " But I am also thankful for all of those things too." 

All the guys agreed when all of a sudden Chris said something that made me choke on air. 

"Vinny I bet you're thankful for my sister being here." I could feel the smirk on his face from here.

 Wait WHAT

"Wha wha what are you talking about?" he acts confused. 

"Oh we all know that you have the hots for her!" Ricky said. 

oh my god....

"Bullshit" Vinny said 

oh.

"You don't have to hide it." Chris spoke. "It's cool with me." 

"All of you shut the fuck up! I don't like your dumb sister." 

I heard him get up and storm away angry. I felt the wind as he walked past the bunks and went into the back lounge. 

"Well that was weird." Ryan says. "I could have sworn he liked her" 

"Same." Chris said. "Oh well. Less drama we have to deal with haha" He laughed. 

They went back to playing video games and then I actually fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning and I checked my phone 

6:34am 

Well no one will be awake so I can have some alone time in the lounge with some coffee and a good book. I got a K-cup out and put it in the machine. 

"What's that book?" 

I jumped. It was Vinny. Why is he up. 

"What? Are you surprised that Chris' dumb sister can read?" 

Shit. That was mean. 

"Whatever" He said and went back to his bunk. 

Great if I was going to get him to like me that was definitely not the way to do it. Damn it!

Vinny POV 

Great I can't believe that she heard me say that last night. FUCK. If I was going to get her to like me that was definitely not the way to do it. Damn it.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. The next will be better! Thank you for reading :)