11

Vinny POV

I woke up out of a deep sleep with Abigail wrapped around me. I can't get enough of this, I've never felt so comfortable and safe. She looked so peaceful sleeping I couldn't wake her up. I slipped out from her grips and quietly got out of her bunk.

The guys were all in the front lounge hanging out and talking.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Chris said.

"Hey guys" I replied.

"Where's Abi?"

"She is still sleeping. Couldn't bring myself to wake her." I replied.

"How do you feel about her?" asked Ryan.

"I can't quite explain how I feel... Which is weird since I have had a crush on her forever..." I slowly admit.

"Come on man, how blind do you think we are! We have all known forever that you liked Abi." Ghost says.

"Okay yeah true, I'm sure I'm not great at hiding it. It's hard to put into words though. It's something I've never felt before- and don't say it's love! I'm trying not to rush this!" I say.

"Don't worry... we have your back" Ricky says.

"I can't believe you are like in love with my sister" Chris says.

"Hey!" I spat back.

Yeah dude, you can't keep your hands off her or take your eyes off of her." Said Ricky.

"She's gorgeous, I can't help it!" I say

"Shhhhh! Abi is still asleep!!!" Whispered Ryan.

"I want to post her online but I'm worried about what fans will think... I don't want her to get hate but I want to show her off... It's what she deserves" I say sadly.

"Abi has always had some haters. From modeling, working for us, and even for just being my sister." says Chris. "I know it will suck but she's strong and I think it would mean the world to her if you posted her. Even if it was just a silly picture on twitter or something."

"You're right, I should. I just want everyone to know she's mine. Even though we aren't official yet.... I'm going to do it!"

The guys sort of disperse and I pull my phone out to post Abi. I scroll through all of the photos of us I have so far. Some from the photo shoot and some from being on the bus. I decided upon a cute one of us on the couch cuddled up. I'm sure she was watching me play video games or something. I sit there for what seems like forever to come up with the perfect caption.... I finally thought of it and hit post.

"Two halves of one idiot"

The second it posts the hate comments flooded in.
"she's not even that cute!"
"vin you can do better than that"
"who's the broad?"

and even more that were so much worse. I can never understand how people hate like this. Especially towards someone that clearly makes me happy. Fans don't make sense to me sometimes and I'm still trying to get used to it after these two years of being with the band.

I just hope Abi doesn't hate me for posting her without asking. Chris said she'd love it so I hope he's right.

I took a deep breath and just put my phone down to go wake up Abi.