4

Abigail POV

We were in Chicago right now on our way to L.A. We weren't going to stop for quite a while but everyone on this bus wanted to surprise Vinny by stopping here. But it was my idea to take him to a Chicago Bulls basketball game. (yes I am aware that there are no basketball games in the summer but work with me lol). Everything was all set into place and we were all dressed and ready to go explore the town before the game... EXCEPT Vinny was still sleeping. I went to go wake him up but he already came walking out. 

"Guys why is the bus stopped?" he asked confused. "Where are we? Why are you guys dressed already??" 

"Look out the window silly" I say with a smile. 

"Oh My God" he squealed like a little girl. "WE ARE IN CHICAGO?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" He freaked and then realized what he was doing. 

"Ehrerehehm" he cleared his throat "Thats dope" He said in a manly deep voice. 

"It is ok to freak a little" i laugh. 

"I am going to get dressed hold up!" he yelled. 

"Great job Abi, he has no clue about what we have planned." Ryan said with a smirk. 

We all exchanged high fives while we waited. 

He came out in a chicago bulls pullover with black skinny jeans and red vans. 

I handed him his red Chicago Bulls beanie. "Wouldn't want you to forget this." I say with a quiet voice and a smile. 

"Thank you so much Abigail" he smiles back down at me. 

We all walked off the bus to start our day. 

*skip daily events otherwise this chapter would be too long and I'd stop caring about editing lololololol*

Still Abigail POV 

We walked around  and had such a great time. I am pretty sure I bought a lot of cute new clothes that weren't a necessity but a need. Plus, I had the best pizza of my life here...... but now it was time for my favorite part. 

"Hey Vinny want to go walk and see the United Center (where the bulls play)? I asked. 

"Yes! Of course I do. I've always wanted to see it in person. Maybe I can get a picture by the MJ statue!" he squeals again. 

We walked there and his eyes lit up. I can't believe how happy he is. It makes me happy knowing that he is happy. Oh my god Abi snap out of it. He doesn't like you like that. 

We took his picture by the statute and then we walked around on the inside a little to check out the halls of fame. 

"okay guys we better get going" Vinny said softly. 

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"The game is going to start in 35 minutes and people are already here but a lot are going to show up and then we are never going to get out." He sighs. 

"We can't leave...." I state. 

"Why not?....." he says very confused. 

I whipped out the tickets for all of us. "Because silly, we'd miss the game!" I say with a huge smile. 

Vinny's eyes started to water a little bit. He ran over to all of us and hugged us. 

"WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?" he smiles. 

"Abigail" they all said in unison. 

He turned to me and gave me the best hug I had ever received. "Thank you so much Abigail" he whispered into my neck. "I could kiss you" he said. 

It all of a sudden got really awkward. We broke away awkwardly and then went to find our seats. After the game was over the guys were going to go find a place to get some deep dish pizza but I wanted to go back to the bus. I waved goodbye to them. I started walking back to the bus but every so often I would look behind me. It felt like someone was following me. 

Stop it Abigail you are just being paranoid. 

I got onto the bus when I heard a voice. 

"You shouldn't be walking the streets at night alone, should you?" It whispered. 

Oh No

----------------------------------------------- 

Y'all I am feeling so inspired for this story and it just keeps flowing out but I feel like I am publishing too much if that makes any sense. 

ANYWAYS what do you think is going to happen to Abigail??? 

AND sorry for the sort of short chapter. Usually they are longer. Poo.