6-Being Bitten

sorry i haven't been uploading guys. i've been so busy with school lately, because i missed two days cuz i had a cold. i still have the sniffles. on top of that, i have two projects due in two weeks. a science and a world geo. today at lunch me and my friend were making all different types of animal sounds. she went MEOW really high, and it sounded EXACTLY like a cat, so i told her to do the same thing in her next class at a akward silence moment. she told me she did it after school, and the whole class bursted into laughter. i would have LOVED to be in the class. :D

 6

I can't believe we're actually doing this.

“I hate you.” 

Juliette throws another rock. 

“I mean, how do you not know when you’re truck needs gas?” 

Another rock is thrown.

“You’re an idiot.”

Rock. 

“I can’t believe you.”

Rock. 

I don’t even have a car, but I would know to check when I need gas.”

Rock, rock, rock.

A smile fits onto Romeo’s face, despite her complaining. She keeps throwing rocks as they walk towards her house, leaving the truck behind. It’s sunset already, and they have 30 more minutes of walking to do.

Well, at least we get to see the sunset.

“It’s going to get cold out, and it’s all you’re fault that we’re walking to my house, Ross.”

So she does call me Ross when she’s angry at me, he notes mentally. If you wanted to, I could change into my wolf form and we would be at your house in ten minutes, not even.

“Here,” He starts taking off his blue sweatshirt, the one the football team gave him with his last name boldly printed across, “wear this.” He reaches out to her, handing the sweatshirt over. Now he’s only in a white wife beater and jeans, since he took off his mac-and-cheese colored shirt in gym class when he was changing. He left it in there by accident, so now his upper torso is almost naked.

She seems taken aback at his kindness, the wind already picking up. Damn, he’s got abs. No! No, Julie, she scolds herself, bad. Bad Julie. No like hot ab Romeo. He’s a tool.

“Are you going to take it or not?” Romeo asks, barley covering his laughter. Of course, he hears all the thoughts going on in her pretty head.

“Oh, yeah. Right.” She quickly grabs the sweatshirt, a blush spreading across her cheeks as she looks down. She didn’t realize that they had stopped walking, a fat smirk now clear as day on his face. She whips it over her head, and a frown pops onto her face. “Romeo,” She whines, “this is way too big.”