Shooting stars

I was looking at the starry sky above my head that night.
Five years have passed since the battle in Hong Kong...and the last time I saw Optimus.
I started humming a song, the one that remembered me of him.
"Please Optimus, come back..." I whispered as a shooting star lit the sky.
After some minutes I went back in my house.
It was a saturday and I wasn't working the day after, so I just played a movie.
The bell rang suddenly.
I jumped in surprise and went to open the door.
There were Windjam and Ratchet in front of me.
"Hi guys, what brings you here ?" I asked smiling lightly.
"Windjam ! I told you to ask her before coming here !" Ratchet shot a glare at his lover.
"Hehe...well, can we stay at your house tonight ? Our flat...well I broke a pipe and there is water everywhere..." Windjam was torturing his fingers in embarassment.
I chuckled lightly.
"Of course you can ! Have I ever said you couldn't ?" I smiled and let them in.
"So, what were you doing ?" Windjam asked, out of curiosity.
"Just watching a random movie" I muttered.
"What movie where you watching ?" This time was Ratchet talking.
"Did Windjam passed you the question sickness ?" I giggled "anyway, I was watching 'The Metal Valley'" I answered.
"I love that one ! Have you already finished it ?" Windjam threw himself on the sofa.
"No I haven't, actually I have just started it"  I sat at his left, while Ratchet at his right and the night went on.
When I woke up in the morning we were all curled up on the couch.
I had my head on Windjam's shoulder and my knees at my chest, Ratchet rested his head on his lover's lap.
I slowly got up, fearing to awake them.
I dragged myself in the kitchen and grabbed the milk bottle.
The shard was shaking weakly on my neck.
I couldn't read that emotion, yet it was driving me nuts. It had the power to make me really nervous.
I sighed forcefully and decided I would go for a walk.
It was early in the morning, so the sun wouldn't burn like hell.
I left a note on the fridge for Ratchet and Windjam and closed the door behind my back.
The shard shone brighter as I neared the metal gate in front of my house.
I saw a figure in front of it and my heart sank.
I ran to the gate and opened it.
"Tell me I'm not dreaming !" I cried out, my voice was damn shaky.
"I could, but that would be a lie" his deep voice broke the silence of the desert.
I bursted into tears and hugged him tightly.
"You're back !" I buried my head on his neck and sobbed loudly.
I was letting go everything I held in for all this years.
I thought my heart was going to explode.
"Forgive me please, I left your side for too long" Optimus pulled me closer. His voice was regretful and kind of sad.
"You don't need my forgivness, I was never mad at you ! I'm just so happy to have you back !" I answered, trying to dry up my tears uselessly.
Optimus kissed me sweetly.
"Never leave me again" i whispered when we parted.
"I won't" I smiled at his answer and kissed him, this time more deeply and passionately than before.
I don't know how much we stayed there kissing, but in a certein way I didn't care.
"I love you" I said smiling brightly.
"I love you too" Optimus caressed my cheek gently, drying my tears with his thumb.
"You're back !" I heard Ratchet gasp. He was on the doorway, eyes wide, Windjam at his left.
"Hello old friend" Optimus smiled brightly "good to see you again Windjam" he then said. I guess he recognized him from the eyes.
Ratchet told once told me same sex relationcips weren't permitted on Cybertron and Optimus was the only one who knew about him and Windjam.
"Better take good care of the girl Prime !" Windjam teased, Optimus and I chuckled.
Later that day we told my lover what happened while he was away.
I tried to hid the time I fainted and the reasons, I didn't wan't him to feel guilty, but he found out anyway.
His pained grimace made me feel bad.
I gently took his face between my hands and looked into his eyes.
"It was not your fault okay ?" I said seriously, he nodded, but he wasn't really convinced.
It was running late so I went to set the couch into bed mode (it was one of those sofas with a bed inside).
We decided that Ratchet and Windjam would take my bed and me and Optimus would sleep in the living room.
I had my head on his chest, listening to his sparkbeat.
How I had missed that feeling.
"I missed this so much" I sighed happily.
Optimus started stroking gently my back, while I buried my face in his neck and gripping the back of his black T-shirt.
"I know. I missed holding you...having you around...kissing you...everything..." He muttered kissing my head.
I finally felt at peace, after all these years.
I fell asleep in his arms, with a wide smile on my lips.