Humans

I stood in silence as I watched Ratchet tend Optimus's injuries as best as he could.
"Sorry if it sounds rude...but...How did you survive Ratchet...?" I asked, I didn't want to upset him but my curiosity was too big.
"I loaded my spark onto my holoform seconds before humans destroyed my body, but they caught me anyway. They tried to make me help them with the security of their new prototipes, but they couldn't" he answered me as he closed one of the gashed on Optimus's chest. He winched, probably Ratchet wasn't being so gentle.
"What happened after Lockdown got me ?" I neared Optimus and curled up on his palm.
"We went back to the abbandoned building and we found Mirage unconscious but you weren't there. Lockdown had left an ultimatum. My life for yours...but when I surrendered he chained you to the floor and went away" I could hear rage in his voice.
"The humans now have the seed, Galvatron wants it to create a new army and take over the planet" Ratchet said.
"The seed ? Galvatron ?" I was more confused than before.
"The seed is a bomb capable to turn everything in its path into our elemental metals. After Megatron took over the KSI prototype, he took its name, which is Galvatron" the white haired man finished tending Optimus's injuries and hopped down his leg.
"This means we're doomed..." I whispered. With all humans have done to the Autobots, there is no way they want to protect this planet from destruction.
Ratchet walked away with no word, leaving us alone.
"I made a mistake trusting the humans..." Optimus muttered with regret in his voice. He lost most of his comrades because of us humans.
"You know, I made lots of mistakes in my life" I said.
He looked down at me, I was still sitting on his hand.
"What do you mean by that ?" He asked.
"I mean I made mistakes as you did. All of us make mistakes, but this time it was not your mistake. It was ours. We treated you like objects and now that Joice dick thinks he can create his own puppets without facing the consequences. You defended us for so many years and now the only thing we can come up with is hunting you down...such...cowards...savageses...coldhearted...bastards..." I ended my kind of speach whispering. It pained me see what the Autobots had to face because of us. I couldn't believe how quick we were on betraying our saviors.
"Do you hate humans ?" Optimus must've sensed my hatred.
"I hate those bastards who hurt you all. You didn't deserve all this...yet, I must ask you to save this planet" I paused, looking in his eyes "they are jerks, but everyone has the right to live and on this planet there are also good people and it's for them that I'm asking you to save the Earth. Look at the junk and see the treasure. Have faith, please Optimus, only for this time" I pleaded quietly.
Suddenly Optimus raised his hand where I was on, almost making me lose my balance.
He brought me in front of his face.
"We will save the Earth one last time" he said after some seconds of silence.
"Thank you" I hugged his metallic cheek, then kissed it softly.
With the corner of my eye, I saw Optimus smile lightly.
"I love you" he whispered.
"I love you" I said softly.

"Joice" I greeted coldly. With the help of the Autobots I hacked into his phone and called him.
"Who are you ? What do you want ? Why do you have my number ?" He asked with surprise.
"It doesn't matter now. You're about to bring doomsday upon humanity. You're not the one who wants the seed. Galvatron wants it. He wants to detonate that bomb in the largest city and create an army. If he manages to do that, humans are dead corpses" I spoke with steady voice. We hoped that he would surrender the seed to the Autobots before the Decepticons could get it.
"Why should I believe you ?" He said skeptically.
"Because if you don't, you will be responsible for humanity's extinction, leave the seed in the Autobots hands" I said stated with lapidary tone.
"Okay. Right now I am in Hong Kong...and I am kind of escaping from CIA...they didn't get their payment for recovering the seed" Joice almost whispered. Was he afraid of my reaction ? Me scary ? No way !
"This is getting more and more messed up as it goes" I muttered "we're coming to get you" I said, then ended the call.
"Guys ! We're going to get Baldy ! He has the seed. Hong Kong !" I shouted to get the Autobots attention.
We had landed in a field an hour before to rest a little.
"What ? That bald pussy ?" Hound asked.
"Yah and from what he said he managed to get CIA after his ass too" I crossed my arms.
"Then we shall go" Optimus stated.
"How long does it take that thing to get us to the other side of the world ?" I asked.
"Pretty fast. It is a space ship after all" Drift answered, though he didn't really satisfy my curiosity.
We hopped again on the ship and Hound started the engine.
"Ehi Cinic tin can !" I grabbed Crosshairs attention.
"What is it fleshy ?" He smirked teasing me.
"You are a sniper aren't ya ?" I said ignoring his cocky attitude. Though I was being cocky myself.
"Yes. Why ?" Now he was curious.
"Could you lend me your recision rifle ? And maybe one or two guns ?" I asked.
"You what ?" Crosshairs was in disbelief, he looked at me eyes wide open.
"What's so strange about it ? I need to prptect myself and I can't afford you guys worrying for me while you could engage the Decepticon army" I explained calmly.
Crosshairs's holoform flickered in front of me.
"At least do ya know how to use it ? Treat it carefully-" he passed me an Hecate II.
"Yeah ! Yeah ! I know it's a delicate weapon I mustn't hit it around !" I cut him off.
"Hey fleshy ! Stop it ! It doesn't fit you ! You're acting like me !" My mouth dropped open. Did he really say that ? Did really Crosshairs say It's no good acting like him ?
"I'm sorry...I'm just really tensed up...just please show me how to reload and how to remove the security lock..." Suddenly I felt really tired, it was like my body and my mind wouldn't cooperate.
Mr Cinic sighed and handed me an under-arm dual holster, with two nine millimiter caliber guns. Then proceeded show me how to deal with all the weapons.
"Hey Drift, how much more ?" I asked dragging myself towards the pilot seat.
Hound had shifted with him some minutes ago.
"An hour or two. Go rest, you look really tired" he answered with a faint smile.
"Thanks" I muttered and sat in a corner with the rifle next to me.

I had fallen asleep in no time. My eyelids closed themselves shut before I could even say 'a'.
When I woke up, someone was shaking my shoulder gently.
"Miss, wake up" I heard a familiar voice, it was kind of raspy and quiet.
I rubbed my eyes and opened them.
Ratchet was at my side, he had been trying to wake me up.
"Miss ?" I asked sleepily, slowly getting up, the rifle secured in my hand.
"I don't know your name yet" he simply said with a flat tone.
"I'm sorry, I'm Chiara" I facepalmed for forgetting telling him my name.
"That is a strange name" he muttered.
"It's because I'm not from the States. I'm italian" I smiled, then paced with him towards the bridge.
"There he is ! That's baldy !" Hound said, pointing the roof of a building covered with plants and pots.
I hurried to the hatchback and waited for it to open.
With the help of Bumblebee and Ratchet I reached for the end of the hatchback.
The yellow bot held on a piston, while Ratchet held onto his foot and onto my arm.
"Joice !" I shouted. In the meantime I saw Hound seat on the hatchback, readying one of his rifles.
"Decepticons ! Twelve o' clock !" He said starting to shoot.
"Move your ass Joice ! They're going to kill us we are too exposed !" I pushed myself further but before I could reach the bald man a shot from a mortar hit the ship.
I fell off, along with Hound, Bumblebee and Ratchet.
I saw the ship spin away with no control.
"Optimus !" I shouted with worry.
"Come Chiara ! He will be fine, we need to move before the Decepticons get us !" Ratchet grabbed my hand and started running while helping Joice carry the seed.
Shots came towards us from another building.
A man with a black long jacket was after us.
"Damn ! That's the CIA !" Joice said, starting to paninc.
"Keep running ! There's an elevator !" I pointed at our left, then gripped one of my guns and started shooting as best as I could towards the man.
I guess I hit him on the shoulder.
Joice hit the button of the elevator frantically ultil the doors opened.
We threw ourselves inside, but a beaping sound filled our ears.
"Too much weight ! Get down !" I dashed outside before they could do anything to stop me.
The CIA agent emptied a megazine on me, trying to hit me. Lucky for me there was a fridge nearby and I managed to hide behind it.
I loaded the precision rifle and got into kneeling position. My body was safely behind the fridge, while the barrel stuck out.
I knew the man would try to circle me in order to get me, but the only way to do it was crossing my target range.
I was going to kill someone, I knew it.
It was my life or his, no other choices.
I kept looking in the telescope, my finger on the trigger, my ears listening to every sound.
The man ran into my range and I didn't wait another second.
The bullet hit him right in the stomach, yanking him down in a pool of blood and organs.
I repressed the urge to throw up.
Guess that was why they decided an Hecate II shouldn't be used on humans.
I got up and tossed the rifle on my shoulder as I ran down some stairs.
I had to meet up with Ratchet and Joice.
"Hi kids !" I waved passing in front of some children that stood on their doorway.
I reloaded the gun.
"Holy shit !" I shouted as I got out. Hound and Bumblebee were fighting against tons of Decepticons.
"Chiara ! Move !" I heard Ratchet shout and I ducked right before a huge bullet smashed into the building right behind me.
I dashed towards a cube shaped building.
Ratchet was with Joice inside of it.
"Oh right ! No one is going to find us in a big glass box !" Baldy shouted, clearly in the middle of a nerve crisis.
"Shut up ! There is no time for pussy nerve breakouts ! Stay down !" I snapped at him. I was at my own limit though. Of course I was scared too, but in that moment I was more concerned stay alive than shout around like a pussy little girl.
I tossed Ratchet a gun.
"Aim for the eyes !" I shouted over the raging battle sounds. Then broke the blass in front of me and layed down onto three chairs in a row, putting the barrel of the rifle in the hole I created.
I aimed, shot. Reloaded. Shot again.
First Decepti-bastard blinded. Hound took the freak down with his knife.
I helped Bee the same way, then Hound again.
"Pull the clip ! Pull the clip ! I'm dying out here !" Hound shouted throwing towards us an unharmed granade.
I kept shooting while Joice pulled the clip helped by Ratchet. They tossed it back to the bot.
"I'm like a fat ballerina ! Who takes scalps and slids throats !" I heard Hound shout.
I chuckled, but my smile died when I heard a click sound from my rifle.
"Frag !" I snapped, then threw the rifle back on my shoulder gripping the gun.
"Watch your mouth young lady ! Optimus will have my head if he discovers you learned cybertronian cursing from me !" I heard Ratchet scold me for cursing in cybertronian.
I chuckled at the idea of Optimus scolding Ratchet for cursing in cybertronian in front of me.
"Yah Doc ! I will just toss the fault on that tin can of Crosshairs !" I winked at him and kept trying to provide coverfire.