Spys

We fell asleep on the couch. My head rested on Optimus's chest, where I could feel his sparkbeat.
He had his arms around my back and his chin was on top of my head.
The light from the colored window hit my eyes and I woke up. I didn't move an inch, as I didn't want to wake Optimus up.
I felt like if I did, I would lose him.
So I held tightly on his shirt, as my heartbeat raised.
That happened every time I was around him, but I didn't mind, 'cause in those moments I was the happiest person on hearth.
Could it be...that I was in love with him...?
But what if he didn't love me back ? What if he saw me only as a friend ?
A voice in the back of my head told me that he treated me like someone more than a friend, but I wouldn't listent to it.
"Good morning" I jolted at his sudden voice, then looked at him.
Optimus was smiling slightly.
"Hey" I whispered softly.
He brushed my cheek with his hand gently.
We just stayed in silence, looking in each other's eyes. Those were our words.
"Hey love birds ! Wanna have breakfast ?" Crosshairs spawned besides the couch grinning. Behind him I saw Mirage, who was smiling.
I blushed and glared at mr Cinic.
"Yes, go ahead, we are coming" Optimus answered. The two of them went away after some seconds.
"I wish I could stay like this forever" I muttered. Optimus's grip tightened on me.
"Me too" he whispered strocking my hair gently. I hid my face in his chest and sobbed silently. I didn't want to let him go.
"C-can you promise me something ?" I asked shakily.
"Yes. What is it ?" He sounded hesitant.
"Promise me you will come back alive" I said.
"I will. I promise" now he was determined. I felt his chest rise with pride and I smiled.
Optimus raised up bringing me with him.
"Let us get going" he picked me up bridal style.
"W-what are you doing Optimus ??!" I blushed madly and hid against his neck.
"Carrying you. Is there something wrong ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"N-no..." I muttered.
"Well then" Optimus paced towards the other Autobots, which were sitting in circle on some old wood boards and eating random things for breakfast.
"There you are ! Stop flirting and come here !" Hound grinned and elbowed Crosshairs, who wasn't paying attention, too busy eating a sandwich.
Mr Cinic glanced at us and smirked, shooting us a mischevious glare.
I wanted to snap at him, but I pushed down the feeling and sat between Optimus and Drift, attempting to kill him with my glare.
I grabbed a cola can and some random sweets and candies.
"Fleshy you are going to have a sugar overdose !" Crosshairs laughed.
"What about you tin can ? Is that the third coffee can you drink ?" I smirked.
"Yeah, but I am not a kid like you" he took another sip from his can.
"Try to guess how old I am" I opened a chocolate bar and started eating it.
"Mmmh you are twelve" he said and he looked serious. I almost chocked and started laughing histerically.
"I'm twenty-one tin can !" I said and kept laughing.
"No way ! I don't believe you fleshy !" He shot me a suspicious look.
"It is totally true. Wanna see my ID ?" I said with triumph.
"Nah ! I don't care !" He answered. I won !
I finished my brekfast with a wide grin and listened to what the Autobots talked about.
"We are infiltrating after the end of the lunch break. We will use the commotion to get in unnoticed. Bumblebee, did you get the IDs fron the workers ?" Optimus said. The boy nodded and handed him some white pass cards.
"Mirage, I want you to stay with Chiara and protect her if necessary" Optimus looked at the red headed man, who nodded.

Time flew. Astonishment cloaked over me as I saw the Autobots exit the building one by one. Mirage was in front of the laptop, sitting in a corner.
I just waited to look at Optimus pass the broken door, but he stooped in front of me.
I couldn't decode his expression.
Then he leaned over me and placed his lips on mine.
I froze on spot, my heart beating crazy.
Blood rushed to my face and my eyes widened.
I slowly put my arms around his neck, as he pulled me closer surrounding my waist.
I closed my eyes and kissed back.
His lips tasted very sweet, but with a streak of metal.
When we parted we looked in each other's eyes.
"I love you" he whispered softly.
"I love you too" I said quietly and kissed him.
I had to let him go.
With worry in my heart, I watched him pass the door and silence fell on me, heavy like nothing else.
I then sat quietly beside Mirage, who had already turned on the drone.
The drone, which looked like a robotic bird, was on top of Optimus's shoulder as he walked through the doors of KSI's headquarters, along with a group of people.
Mirage gripped my shoulder without turning his attention from the screen, as he tried to confort me.
We saw Optimus take an elevator down to the lower level.
Everything was so damn white that it gave me creeps.
There were few men and women pacing frome side to side occasionally. All of them had a white alb.
There were three prototipes in the room, only the white armored one was complete and scientists were running tests on it.
Optimus walked to another section of the room and froze.
I tapped a key and turned the drone to check.
We watched in horror as some scientists were smelting Ratchet's head.
"No way..." Mirage whispered, he probably didn't know about him yet.
The camera started to shake, Optimus was shaking with rage.
I could tell he was about to punch someone.
"Optimus, stay calm. Please. You can't afford lose your cover" I said firmly. He sighed forcefully and slowly paced away.
Optimus stopped in front of a large console.
"Do it. We watch your back" I said and turned the drone again so we could see behind him.
He plugged in a flash drive and started typing codes rapidly.
"Now we just wait" he muttered and unplugged the USB.
"Ow ! You son of a glitch stop it ! Frag you damn human !" We heard someone shout.
"Was that cybertronian cursing ?" I asked.
"Yah" Mirage answered me and changed the drone's view a third time.
"That voice..." Optimus whispered.
"Sounds familiar..." The red head man finished for him.
We saw two men trying to make a third one move, with little to no use.
The man who was struggling to hold his stand, had white hair and beard but he looked in his middle thirties.
His neon blue eyes flashed in anger.
He had an alb as most of the people in that room.
"Stop fighting alien freak and we won't kick you. Well at least not too hard !" One of the men kicked the poor scientist in the stomach, who let out a pained groan.
"Stop this right now !" Optimus neared the men, he had a glare that could kill.
"Sir we were just trying to bring the Autobot rebel to his cell !" One of the men protested.
"Where is your dignity ?" Optimus sounded calm, but he had a menacing streak in his voice.
"What ?" The man looked confused.
"You hit a defenseless man, so I will repeat it again. Where is your dignity !?" He didn't shout, but that was even worst than hearing him shout, my blood froze as he spoke.
"B-but sir, he's one of the aliens !" The man muttered.
"Does it make any difference ?" Optimus paused "I will bring him to his cell myself, now get lost !" The two ran away.
"Orion ?" The white haired asked in disbelief. Orion ? Was that a code name ?
"Indeed old friend. Let us get out of here" Optimus voice pitched a little bit higher.
I looked at Mirage confused.
The white haired man was Ratchet. But how ?
I knew from Optimus he would call him old friend.
My red haired friend shrugged, just confused as me.
A tump noise came from the door of the building.
"Scrap ! Stay here, I'll go check !" Mirage jumped up and quickly ran towards the source of the noise.
"Chiara, what is happening ?" Optimus asked, he must have heard.
"Might be an intruder. Mirage went check" I answered putting on the lattex gloves and reading myself to throw acids if necessary.
"The virus has started crushing down the system, we are coming back" he said.
"Good" I said.
Another noise.
Someone jumped on me and pinned me down to the ground.
I screamed in surprise and fear.
"Chiara !" I heard from the laptop.
The intruder was a man, bald, neon green eyes.
"Now fleshy, stay put if you want to live" he said coldly, it sent chills down my spine.
The man put a cloth on my mouth and nose. Chloroform for sure.
I cursed mentally for not being able to defend myself and started losing consciousness.
Damn !
"If you want this fleshy human back, hand over yourself Prime. At my ship" the words of the man were the last thing I heard.

I opened my eyes. Horror filled me when I saw cages and monsters everywhere. I screamed in fear, tears down my face.
"Optimus ! Someone !" I cried out terrified.
I tried to move, but I had my wrists chained to the metallic floor.
"Chiara ! I'm here !" A familiar voice shouted.
"Optimus !" I shouted back. A part of me was relieved I was with him, the other wasn't because he was captured too.
"Where are you ?" I asked looking around.
"At your left" he answered. There was a cage on my left. Inside of it there was a red and blue robot, Optimus ?
"Is it you Optimus ?" I looked in his eyes and I had my answer. I wouldn't miss those eyes in the middle of a million of others.
Blades were inside of the cage, preventing him to move and he hanged upside-down.
"It is me" he paused "I have to free you. Lockdown is departing into space soon enough. This ship is not made for carrying humans" Optimus said trying to reach the lock of the cage, but in the process three blades pierced his sides and abdomen.
Energon started leaking.
"Stop Optimus please !" I cried. I couldn't stand seeing him hurt himself.
"You will die if I don't get you out of here !" He answered and continued trying to get free, cutting his armor almost everywhere doing it.
I hung my head and sobbed silently. I was terrified, worried, angered, frustrated. Too many feelings for me at once.
"This is useless..." Optimus muttered with rage and frustration.
I shot my head up and I saw his conditions.
He had cuts and gashes all over his body.
Energon plicked on the floor from some of the injuries.
"Please stop...I can't bare seeing you like this..." I sobbed.
A crash made me jump. The ship seemed to stop.
"Boss ! Where are you !" I heard Hound's voice.
"I'm right here !" Optimus shouted back.
Hound, Bumblebee and Drift, followed by a white haired man, bursted into the room.
The three Autobots headed over to Optimus, while the man stopped in front of me.
"Are you Ratchet ?" I asked a little shakily.
"Yes. Did Optimus tell you about me ?" He asked calmly gripping a gun. He shot twice at the chain and it broke.
"Yes he did. But we first met in Chicago. You were the ones that saved my life back then" I answered his question trying to stand up, but my legs wouldn't cooperate.
"Here, hold onto me" Ratchet said. I nodded.
"Where you the girl Shockwave tried to kill ?" He asked while I put an arm around his shoulders to aid myself on feet.
"Yes I was and I thank you for saving my life back then and now for freeing me" I smiled a little.
Ratchet smiled back and started walking with me over to the others.
Optimus was now free and stood beside Drift. I sighed in relief, even though he was hurt he didn't look like he was in danger.
Crosshairs came, followed by a red armored bot.
"Lockdown is departing soon" the red bot said, he was Mirage.
"This part of the ship is detachable. Lockdown will be far into space when he will notice we're gone" Optimus said.
"I'm a scrappy pilot but I'll try !" Hound took over the controls and the ship detached.
We dropped down and I felt my stomach sink down.
I screamed as I lifted in the air because of the ship falling.
Mirage caught me before I could splatter on the floor.
The ship dashed forward and we were on our way to somewhere else.