The magnet

Hound went down. Two Decepticons towered on him and we had finished ammos.
I felt so helpless, I wished I could turn cybertronian and help him.
A loud roar echoed between the buildings and four gigantic robot dinosaurs appeared in the view.
Optimus was on top of a T-rex one, Crosshairs on a spinosaurus, while drift on a triceratops.
A double headed pteranodon circled on top of them.
Bumblebee jumped and the robot dinosaur took him up in the air, along with a Decepticon with red armor. They started an aerial battle above our heads, while the others, along with the dinobots (Ratchet had told me right seconds before) the others made a savage of the remaining Decepticons.
We regrouped near a torn statue.
I smiled at Optimus, relieved he was safe.
He smiled back, before turning to baldy.
"You" he said sternly.
"Who ? Me ?" He asked looking terrified.
The T-rex dinobot roared right in his face.
"You brought extinction upon humanity with your prototypes" Optimus stated.
"What ?" Baldy said confused.
"What Optimus is saying is that there are somethings that should never be invented" I said seriously.
"Bring the seed up to the hills, we will escort you" Optimus concluded.
We nodded and I managed to steal, well borrow, a truck which had a winch.
I started the engine and dashed on the road, the Autobots surrounding us.
A beeping sound started while we were rushing on a principal road.
"What's that ? Is it active ?!" I looked over the seed, slightly panicked.
"No. Scrap it's a tracer !" Ratchet hissed "Lockdown is coming back for the seed and his tropheys" he said then with a hint of disgust.
Soon enough Lockdown spaceship appeared into view.
"Frag ! That glitch ! Doen't he have nothing better to do ?!" I cursed and stomped the gas pedal with rage.
A huge glowing hole opened into the ship's bottom, startingg to drag metallic things to it.
My heart sank when I saw Optimus and the dinobots being lifted up from the ground.
I quickly hid the car under a small wooden roof and stood silent.
The car started lifting up and I screamed in surprise.
"Get out !" Ratchet yelled yanking open his door and hopping out.
Joice managed to get out, while I frantically tried to unfasten my seatbelt.
"Chiara get out !" I heard Ratchet say.
"I can't !" I was starting to panic, when I finally heard the click and the belt crawled away with a swish.
I threw myself out and I landed on the wooden roof.
"It's rising ! Get me down ! Get me down !" Joice shouted, his voice pitching higher.
"I'm trying ! Shut the frag up !" Ratchet snapped back slightly annoyed.
The two men were being dragged by the seed upwards and they weren't heavy enought to stay with their feet on the ground. I hopped on top of the seed, but still, the three of us were too light.
An explosion filled the air and we fell to the ground with no grace at all.
Ratchet landed on his back, Joice on top of him, then the bomb and finally me.
"Get off for Primus's sake !" Ratchet hissed, and I quickly jerked to the side. Joice pushed the bomb to his left and slowly got up.
I helped Ratchet up.
"Next time I hold the bomb you drag me down !" He snapped at joice and I laughed, earning a glare.
"Shut up ! You were on the top !" The white haired man crossed his arms, making me laugh even more.
"Need a drive ?" A red Ferrari appeared at the corner.
"Hell yeah Mirage !" I ran to him and hopped on the passenger seat.
"We've gotta move ! The others are already on the bridge, Lockdown is on his way to get us !" Mirage said when Ratchet and Joice had closed the respective doors.
"Then go !" I said and Mirage dashed forward.
"Chiara, take the gun that's in the cabinet in front of you. Heard from Bumblebee you were out of ammos. Also, Crosshairs left a few rifle bullets for you" Mirage said. I opened the cabinet and there was a 22 mm Glock along with a pack of bullets for the Hecate II.
"Thanks" I said and put everything in the pockets of my black alb I still had on.
We stood in silence while we headed to the bridge.
The dinobots had formed a block to gain us time, we passed through them and continued.
"We have the seed !" I shouted getting out of Mirage's altform.
"Yeah !" Hound cheered.
Ratchet and Joice stepped forward, holding the seed.
"Where's Optimus ?" I asked
"Fighting against Lockdown" Crosshairs said.
I turned to Mirage.
"Get me there" I stated.
"No way ! Prime will have our heads !" Hound shouted.
"You are getting me there because I'm not letting Optimus fight alone that glitch !" I shouted. I was not letting Optimus alone.
"You can't do anything against him ! You're just a fleshy !" Crosshairs said.
"I don't care !" I shouted, tears threatening to come out of my eyes.
"Hop on" Drift said, transforming into his car mode.
I adjusted the rifle on my shoulder and got in with fierce and stubborn look.
Drift sighed and started the engine.

Optimus was fighting against Lockdown in front of a factory.
He looked like he was struggling.
I quickly hid behind a torn wall and pointed the rifle at Lockdown.
I looked in the telescope and waited for Optimus to move away.
I shot. I reloaded.
That crazy tin can got hit into an eye ! Hell yes !
Lockdown then managed to slam Optimus against the ground. He didn't even pay attention to the injury I procured him.
I was about to shoot him again, when something cold pressed against my back.
I stood still.
"Miss, there are no good aliens. It's us or them" it was a man.
"There are no good humans, why are you fighting ?" I was playing with fire and I knew.
"I lost a sister in Chicago because of them" he stated.
"My life was saved in Chicago thanks to them" I answered with firm voice.
"So you are definitely with them" it wasn't a question, his cold voice almost gave me chills.
"Chiara !" Optimus shouted and shot at the man behind me. But that had a cost.
Lockdown slammed Optimus on the concrete container and pierced his chest with his own sword, blocking him.
"Optimus no !" I shouted and ran towards him.
"No get back ! Chiara get away !" He tried to free himself uselessly.
"You are the insect, nice to see you again" Lockdown grinned evilly, I hid behind Optimus's leg, readying the rifle.
"Leave her alone !" Optimus hissed.
I shot, hitting him in the same eye from before.
Lockdown growled and tryied to catch me, but Drift charged on him and pushed him away, allowing me to move.
I ran to an abbandoned pick up with a winch. It was at four meters from me.
Ignoring Optimus shouting me to get away, I quickly grabbed the metallic hook from the winch and ran towards him.
I jumped and attached the hook to the sword, Optimus was still struggling to get it out of his chest, hitting it with his hands.
Once I knew it was secure, I started the pick up's engine and dashed farward, circling Lockdown's legs.
The crazy tin can eventually tripped and the sword hissed out of Optimus's chest.
He grabbed it and stabbed Lockdown, cutting him in half fiercely.
The cold and raged look in his eyes gave me chills.
It was over.
It was over.
My body felt numb and undone, but I dragged myself out of the car anyway.
A low tone powering down sound filled the air, as I tilted my head up looking at Optimus.
I guessed that sound had come from him.
I could see his grimace start to fade away as he relaxed.
"I had told you to run away...but I owe you my life once again, Love" he said quietly.
Love ?! Did he just call me Love ?!
A smile formed on my lips before I could even realize it.
"You know I'm stubborn" I grinned slightly "as you are" I teased him.
Optimus giggled.
"Yes" he said smiling brightly.
"Let's go back to the others" I hopped onto his hand and he put me on his shoulder, as he started to walk.
"I killed a man" I whispered.
Optimus looked at me in surprise, but there was hint of sadness in his eyes.
"The thing is...I don't feel guilty, because if I didn't kill him...I would be dead...and not by your side..." I said bitterly.
"I know how it feels. This is why I never wanted you to get in all this mess, war is killing people. Though you got dragged into this. I dragged you" Optimus said.
"No you didn't drag me. I could have left you at the regroup point and go hide somewhere alone, but I didn't. I threw this on myself and I have to accept it" I said softly, then kissed his metallic cheek.
"Hey love birds ! You're back !" Mr Cinic said as soon as he saw us.
"Yes we are" I sighed. I felt really numb, but I somehow managed to stay awake.
"Guess we are going back to our rutines" Joice said. There was an asiatic woman by his side, she had silky black hair and she was wearing a blouse along with a tight fitting skirt and jacket.
"Well, you don't have CIA psycopaths knowing where you live" I said sarcastically.
"I can put a remedy on that. There is a KSI facility near a small desert town, I could get you work there and no one would come looking for you" Joice proposed.
"That would be a not so bad idea, but I'm a chemist, not a program developer" I stated.
"No one said KSI produces only robots and IT stuff" baldy half grinned.
"When do I start ?" I asked excited.
"Whenever you're ready" he stated.
"What about us Optimus ?" Hound asked.
"I have to hide the seed, before someone else comes looking for it" Optimus said, but he didn't really answered his soldier's question.
"Oh come one Hound, don't tell me you can't guess what Prime wants to do ! It's fragging obvious !" Crosshairs snapped pointing at me.
"Whatever is your decision, Optimus, we shall follow you" Drift stated bowing forward a little. Bumblebee, beeped somthing in agreement.
"I wish to stay, although, I still have to hide the seed" Optimus looked sadly at me.
"I will wait for you. I don't care how long I will have to" I smiled confidently.