I Said I'd Never Let You Go

~Rozz's POV

"Pain. It's a common thing, and everyone knows it hurts, yet some people insist on causing others pain. Those are the people I don't like, the ones who cause other's pain to make themselves feel better."

I stare at the corner of the room trying to remember how I got here, but I cant.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. Kellin's quick, uneven, footfalls echo in my room as he comes down the hall.

I try to find my voice to shout his name, but it was gone. My throat felt like it was sandpaper, and every breath burned.

Kellin walks in and I stare at him hoping he would notice, but naturally he didn't. He says something about boyfriend and jail and then runs out.
what the fuck...

I stretch out my arms and stare at the prominent scars that cover them. I hate them with a passion but I love them at the same time for teaching me that I am an idiot. No. I'm not an idiot, I don't know what I am, but I know I'm not that.

~Jamie's POV

Everyone always says it would be fun to ride in a cop car, honestly I was one of those people... until now.

Now it's one of the scariest parts of my life (next to Rozz's accident). I could be going to jail for something I didn't do, and I'm in handcuffs while back here.

I guess it wouldn't be as bad if my hands were free. At least then I could fix my shirt, and I wouldn't feel like I was mooning the seat.

The car pulls into the police station, and I begin shaking.

"Stupid anxiety," I whisper to myself as the police get out and open my door.

"Come on," they say impatiently as I take my time to get out.

As soon as my feet touch the ground they grab me, pull me up, and push me towards the station.

My breathing gets worse with every step, and I start praying to a God that I've never had faith in before.After I finish my short prayer, I start singing a snipits from songs by Saywecanfly.

I'm taken into an empty room, and the only thing in there was two chairs, a lamp, and a long table. It looked like the investigation room in the movies... the room where the convict goes crazy and tries to kill people. Yeah that room.

They take off my handcuffs and I sit down rubbing my wrists.

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" I ask confused.

"Push the fire button," the officer says, clearly not happy with me.

"I didn't!"

"Well someone did, and you were the only one in there."

"But it wasn't..." I start.

"Don't even bother arguing, they are bringing the security tape in."

"Good!" I yell, getting mad at him. "It'll prove you're wrong, and I'm right."

We sit for a long time staring at each other, neither of us daring to make a move. Suddenly the door opens and a tv is rolled in.
Finally

They push a tape in and suddenly the screen is filled with a picture of the elavator.

They fast forward through it, people coming and going costantly, and they stop it when I get in.

"This is you," one of them says.

They push play and I push A button in the elevator then step back. The screen goes black for a few seconds then goes green as the night vision kicks in. I watch as I have a breakdown, but again, never touched another button.

The light comes back on and the door opens. After a few minutes I'm pushed back in, and taken down the lobby. After we are out Kellin gets in and goes down to the lobby. The screen goes black and the tape player pops to signal that the tape is over

"Told you," I say annoyed.

"Much apologies," the one who was questioning me says.

"Quit trying to be like Doge, can I go now?"

They nod and I get up. I walk slowly to the door, making sure to watch my steps so I don't fall.

I open the door, walk down the hall, and see Kellin waiting. His head was in his hands, and his foot was tapping.

He's a better parent to me than my own parents.

I smile a little as I walk over and tap him on the shoulder.

"Free?"

"Free," I confirm.

"Why are you shaking?"

"Anxiety, now please help me to the car... I don't know how much longer my legs will hold..."

He wraps his arm around me and helps me walk to the car.

~Kellin's POV

I open the door and he crawls into the passenger seat. I walk around the car and get into the driver's seat.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I see him hide his face.

"Fine...." he says slowly.

I didn't believe him, but I wasn't going to force him to tell me anything.

I turn up the radio to cut the silence as I drive back to the hospital. I get in the turning lane to go into the hospital's drive when it hits me.

"Holy fuck! Her eyes were open!"

"Who's?" Jamie says, startled, as I find a parking spot.

"Rozzalynn's! oh my gosh!" I park and kill the car.

Jamie jumps out and runs into the hospital. I run after him and we get into the elevator. I push the button and we begin moving. The doors open and we both run to the room.

Rozz was sitting there looking at her arms.

"Oh...." Jamie gasps, and she looks up.

Her eyes light up, and she smiles so big she was squinting.

"Jamie..." she says softly, and he walks towards her.

He leans down and kisses her, and she wraps her arms around him.

"I've missed you so much..." he whispers.

I walk over to them and he backs away. I lean down and hug her.

It felt like hugging an old lady. It felt like she was going to break if I squeezed her.

"Jamie..." she says again, "I said I'd never let you go, and I never did."

"I told you I loved you and I meant it."

"I know.... I love you too," she whispers to him and I can't help but to smile.

A/N

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update earlier but I had some stuff come up. I'll try my best to update again soon, but I'm not going to promise anything because honestly I'm getting bad again (plus school ugh). I love you guys a lot, and OH MY GOSH I'M LESS THAN 50 VOTES TO 1K! so lets see, since I know you guys can do it (last chapter proved it) I need 50 votes for the next chapter, and next chapter I will reveal some awesome news so be prepared!