Bracelets

**I would like to dedicate this chapter to medusaslayer64. Thank you so much for your comment on the last chapter. it really meant a lot! Oh and am I really one of your new favorite writers?...**

~Rozz's POV

"Have fun. See you tomorrow..." Gabe says quietly as he pulls me into a stomach hug.

I pull away and grab my small Duffel bag. I sling it over my shoulder and walk off the bus. I drag my feet across the dry sand, and the dirt clouds choke me.

"Hey Rozz!" Vic says from the door of his bus.

I give a half smile and take the steps up into the tour bus. Tony is upside down screaming something strange at Jaime. Jaime is dancing on the table like a stripper, and Mike is smoking a joint in the corner.

"Hey..." I say looking down at my feet, and everyone stops to look at me.

Suddenly I'm covered in sweat, and everyone is telling me how much they are glad to see me. I give a slight grin to please them and push through them to a empty bunk. I sit in the corner, and hug up to the blanket.

~Tony's POV

She practically runs to the bunk area. I watch as she hugs her blanket, and tears roll down her cheeks.

"Vic," I whisper and pull him aside.

"Huh?" he whispers back.

"She's crying...." I say lowly through my teeth.

"But... why..?" He says looking her way.

I shrugg my shoulders and he gets a concerned look on his face.

"Hey guys! We decided Taco Bell tonight!" Jaime says with a smile and I nod to him.

"Wanna go talk to her?" Vic asks slowly, and I nod.

we walk over to the bunk area and close the door and lock it.

"Go away!" She chokes out in between sobs.

"Rozz... I wanna talk," Vic whispers and she looks at us.

Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot. Her makeup was smeared, and the blanket was soaked with tears.

"What's wrong?" I ask her as I sit next to her.

Her arms wrap around me, and her head burries into my side. Soon my shirt was soaked.

I feel her breathing slow down, and she looks up at me. "I need to talk to someone..." she chokes.

"We are here sweetie," Vic says rubbing her side.

She sits up, and I notice she's wearing bracelets to her elbow. She hardly ever wears bracelets, especially to her elbow. Slowly she sheds the rubber band merch and reveals wild slashes across her arm. Wrist to elbow was covered in semi-deep wounds.

"Wh...what happened?" I say nearly starting to cry.

"Life happened! This shit with my mom, and these dreams. I have no friends my age. No one that understands me will talk to me. And all my friends from home replaced me. oh... and nearly everyone on twitter is telling me to go to hell and kill myself!" She tells us.

I look her straight in the eye and take her hand. "Listen to me. Don't you dare kill yourself. Never in a million years. You're friends weren't true friends if they did that.... And you are here so we can take that stress away. okay? Do you understand?" I ask her and she nods.

"Some of these are deep..." Vic says, pain apparent in his voice.

"Rozzalynn... just because you relapsed doesn't make you any less strong. okay? it doesn't make you weak, and it doesn't make you wny less beautiful. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," I whisper the last part to her.

"I didnt even know you had any razors with you..." Vic whispers.

"Hand me my bag..." She says and I hand it to her.

She rummages through its content and finally finds what she's looking for. She holds up her Ipod, and takes off the case. A dozen shiny razors sit in the case.

"But... but why?" Vic asks her, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Bad habits die hard. I was four months clean.... well now I'm back to square one," Her voice lowed, and a frown appears across her face. "Tony hold out your hand..." She whispers and she dumps the blades into my hand. "please get rid of them... I don't need them..."

I stare at the blades in my hand for a long time. I eventually get up and leave Vic and her alone. I drop the razors into the trashcan and return to Rozz. I took my spot, and stare into space.

"Tony?" They say together.

"I'm fine," I whisper.

Truth was I wasn't. Not a single drop of me was fine. Rozz's arm was shreaded, and she asked me to get rid of her razors. She was hurting, a lot... I can't help her. I don't know how to feel...

"Everything is fine," She starts.

"NO! ROZZ EVERYTHING IS NOT FUCKING FINE! YOU ARE HURTING! LOOK AT YOU'RE ARM! NOW TELL ME! IS EVERYTHING FINE?!" I shout at her, tears rolling down my face.

"No...." she whispers.

"EXACTLY! IM NOT FINE! YOU AREN'T EITHER!" I shout one more time, and then I'm in the floor.

A/N

yeah it's really short... sorry. and this chapter has I guess described my feelings this week....

on a happier note, this book has officially received exactly 100 votes! I nearly cried! thank you guys so much! you do not realize how much it means to me! so keep reading and voting and commenting! next chapter will be better.... promise