Caskets and Rainy Days

~Rozz's POV

"He was a good man," Mike says with tears rolling down his cheek.

A chorus of "yeah"'s followed his words. Mike sits down and Jaime stands up. I believe he was in worse shape than Mike was. He hardly could talk because of his sobs.

"He *sniffle* was like *sniffle* a brother to me. *sniffle* He was the best *sniffle* fucking guitar *sniffle* player I ever knew. He was an amazing *sniffle* vegan, and he *sniffle* was my best friend. *sniffle* He will be missed... greatly," Jaime chokes out.

It finally hits me who is laying in that coffin. A cold, dead, lifeless Tony Perry lays in the black shiny casket .

"NOOOO!" I scream and everyone turns to look at me. " NO! NO! NO!" I fall to my knees and start crying. "NO! THAT CAN'T BE HIM! NO! IT CANT BE!"

Vic stands up and walks over to me. He helps me off of the muddy ground and takes me out to his car.

"It can't be him," I sob against his chest.

"It is. I promise... We are all upset," he whispers into my hair.

"H-h-h-how did he die?" I say, terrified of what the answer will be.

"He... She... His ex-girlfriend ran over him with her... his own car..." Vic starts sobbing and I rub his back. "IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR! HE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO GO ROT IN HELL FOR KILLING MY BROTHER TONY! HELL I TELL YOU!... rot..." His voice looses its power and he goes into full blown crying.

"I-i-it's gonna be okay Vic... I promise..."

a knock on the window makes us both look up. A wet Jaime and Mike stood in the rain waiting for us to unlock the door. I press the button to unlock it, and they jump in.

"I just can't believe he's gone..." Mike sobs.

"Me neither... How could that bitch do this to our family... to the fans... to anyone?" Jaime questions.

The car was filled with sniffles and sobbing, and the dull sound of rain hitting the top of the car.

"Are we going to look for a new guitar player? Or are we done?" Vic says looking at all of them.

"I.... I can't even think of replacing him. Not with anyone. He was my vegan turtle buddy," Jaime whispers.

"I barely even knew him, but his smile always made my day better," I add.

"I guess we are done guys..." Vic whispers, and starts crying again, "I love all of you. Even you Rozz. You guys and the fans kept me going: this long, and I guess its time to find something else."

"I love you too," Mike whispers and we all do a group hug.

Then I realized how crowded it was in the back of the tiny car with three grown men. I started getting claustrophobic and I kinda push them away. I jump in the drivers seat and leave the boys in the back.

"Can you drive us home?" Vic asks.

"I don't have the slightest clue where we are," I say.

"I'll tell you how to get home, you just drive," Mike tells me.

"I gotta go take one last look," I state.

I open the door and walk back over to the funreal. People were beginning to leave, so I could get up close.

He was completely at peace, and he just looked like he was sleeping. He was in a snapback and his normal t-shirt. He really looked like he was sleeping.

"Tony... I love you..." I whisper. "Please come back. Please? We all miss you."

Suddenly I loose control of my body. My knees buckle under me, and I fall to the ground. I start sobbing uncontrollably, and I hit the ground.

"It's gonna be okay," a man says sitting beside me. "It gets easier,"

I look up to see a Hispanic man sitting by me. I reconized him as one of the gravediggers and I knew why he was here.

"Just give me a second, I just need to say one final goodbye," I say and he nods.

I stand up and look at Tony lying there.

"Goodbye... for good Tony. I love you, and always will... I'll join you one day... maybe soon." I whisper. "Maybe soon..."