Medication

~Rozz's POV

The door opens and she throws another bottle of medicine at me. Another orange prescription bottle laid in my hand, and I try to figure out what it is.

Another bottle of random prescription pills. This is my fourth or fifth bottle of prescriptions this week.

My mom is completely out of it. After every beating she gives me some random bottle of pills, rarely anything that would help.

I crawl over to the closet and put the bottle with the others. I grab the clothes bar and do a quick chin up to see how many bottles I had collected so far.

"Twelve..." I say out loud, and then lower myself to the ground.

That's enough to do what I want them to do, but I don't like that number. I want thirteen. I need thirteen. Just one more...

"I need a shower," I say suddenly as I walk over to the door. "MOOOOMMMMM MOTHERRRRRR!" I scream loudly.

I hear the door unlock, and then she walks in.

"Yes?" she says in a fake caring tone.

"Can I take a shower? Pleaseeeee," I beg.

She thinks for a moment then slowly nods. She walks behind me and cups my eyes so I can't see, then slowly leads me to what I was hoping was the bathroom

"Here," she says as she pushes me into the bathroom them closes and locks the door.

Do all the doors in the place lock from the outside? That's weird...

I turn the water on, and get it adjusted. I then look for a razor to shave with.

I finally find one and then strip my clothes off and get into the steam filled shower, razor clutched tightly in my hand.

I let the water wash over me. It felt beyond amazing as it washed away the fine layer of "funk" that was covering every inch of me.

I take the cover off of the disposable razor and begin to shave my legs that were covered in hair.

Suddenly something takes over my body, instead of shaving I take a shampoo bottle and crush the plastic until all that's left is chunks of plastic and two skinny razor blades.

"Fuck...." I whisper under my breath as I try not to pick up the blades.

Again something takes over my body, and not only am I holding the razors, I'm also sliding them across various spots across my thighs.

I drop the blades and the follow the water down the drain. I'm left with about thirty semi-deep, bleeding cuts across my thighs.

I don't bother trying to make them stop, instead I wait until they clot and then I get out.

I find a new set of clothes laid out on the sink... right in front of the mirror. I slowly walk to them, and then I look up at myself in the mirror.

I didn't even look the same. My collarbones were more prominent, and my face looked skinnier. My eyes had lost the shine that was normally there. Every inch of me was a different color, ranging from dark blue/almost black, to a sickening yellow.

I grab the clothes, and rush away from the mirror.

"Are you ready yet?" Mother asks from behind the door.

"Almost. Let me get dressed."

I pull on my clothes and take a last look in the mirror at myself, or rather at the thing that I have become.

"Ready?" She asks once again.

"Ready," I say sighing.

A/N

How was it? okay? terrible? Readable?

Sorry its so short! But the next chapter will probably be pretty long!

I now know I have a reader from Mexico! And that makes me curious, anyone else reading from somewhere other than the United States?

And lastly I've started writing a new book. It's not a fanfic, but maybe check it out? It's called "Just Let Me Go". So go check it out and let me know if you like it? please?