BBMF (Best Band Member Friends)

~Rozz's POV

"Oli!" I say running towards the lead singer of Bring Me The Horizon.

"Hey, umm... Rozzalynn?" He questions.

"Just call me Rozz," I giggle as I hug him.

been at warped for about three weeks and never has it occurred to me that band members were every where. I could meet some of my idols!

"Well alright Rozz. How's Warped treating you?" he asks me.

"Great! I actually really love performing in front of people," I tell him.

"You should! You are great at it! You have a really beautiful voice. I watched you perform yesterday by yourself. You know you should look into getting your own set. You could do covers, unless you have written anything," he tells me, and I shake my head.

"I haven't really tried to write anything..."

"I bet if you got a chance to it would great music. Actually come over to my bus in about an hour and I'll help you start writing a song. This is going to be epic!" He tells me.

"I will!" I say more than happy.

"Well I gotta go perform!"

"Can you sign this real quick?" I ask holding out my notebook, and he quickly signs it.

"Bye Rozz, see ya in a bit," he says and hugs me.

I watch as he runs off to his stage and smile. He hugged me! I gotta find more band members... Now.

I walk around and watch a song or two of different bands. I sign a few autographs for fans, and I of course look for band members.

A tap-tap on my shoulder nearly makes me have a heart-attack. I turn around and nearly cry. Christofer Drew smiled at me and gave me a small squeeze.

"Hey Rozz. I was hoping this was you, and I was right!" he tells me.

"You were... looking for me?" I ask him.

"I had saw you perform yesterday, and I wanted to tell you that you have a great voice. It's absolutely beautiful, and well... come with me," he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards the a bus. "Now... Do you know the song, "Can't Stand It"?" he asks me and I nod.

"Baby I love you. I never want to let you go. The more I think about, the more I want to let you know that everything you do is super dooper cute, and I can't stand it," I sing.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! You have to perform on stage with us tomorrow!" he exclaims with pure and utter excitement.

"What time?"

"Around three," he tells me.

"I'll be there!" I say and he gives me a tight hug.

"Thank you," he whispers in my ear.

"You're welcome."

"Well I need to go," he says pulling away.

"Can you sign this first?" I say holding out my notebook to him. He pulls out a Sharpie and signs a blank page. "Thank you!" I yell as he walks away, and I think I hear a slight "No problem friend." but I'm not sure.

I look down at my Converse and grin. Today is going to be a good day.

I walk around looking for Black Veil Brides, and instead I run into Matty Mullins.

"I'm sorry," I mumble not looking up.

"Black hair, Converse, Hmm... Rozz?" He asks, and I loom up.