Twitter

~Kellin's POV

Tony- Go on twitter.

me- why

Tony- you'll see why.

I click on the little bird on my screen and type in my info to log in. I go to my notifications and instantly see what he was talking about. I had been tagged multiple times on a picture someone tweeted of Rozz.

I click on it and tear up as I see the username and the tweet.  It was an account completely dedicated to Rozz's recovery, and the tweet was basically asking me for an update.

@RozzSupport I will update you guys if anything changes!

I follow the account and go through the 9m followers already. Many of my friends had already followed to show ttheir support and it really meant a lot.

me- Oh my gosh Tony! That's just... so sweet!

Tony- I know! Oh and I'll be at the hospital in a few hours, I decided I needed to get some fresh air.

Me- It's okay, take as much time as you need

I smile a little and wipe away the tear that was rolling down my cheek. I look up to see a nurse changing one of the IVs.

"Hey," I say smiling.

"Hey!" She says startled. "I thought you were asleep."

"No ma'am. Just thinking. She's going to make it," I say my voice confident.

"I believe she will," she says but I  clearly see in her eyes that she had little hope for her.

"Well I'm going to go find something to eat," I say as I get up and walk out of the door and to the elevator.

~Jamie's POV

I stare at the hospital sliding doors and sigh. I go through these at least three times a day or more.

mom- Jamie if I have to tell you one more time to come home I'm going to come up there myself.

me- Come up here then, but I'm not coming back. just know that.

I shove my phone into my pocket and storm into the hospital and into the elavator. I tap my foot impatiently as I wait for the doors to open and suddenly the elevator gives a sickening lurch.

The lights go out and I'm left in the dark alone to freak out.

"Holy shit! Let me out! Somebody! Please!" I scream and beat on the doors until my throat burns.

"Hello? is someone saying something?" A voice, Kellin's, asks.

"Kellin! The elavator is broke down! The lights are off and everything!"

"Jamie?! oh my gosh! Nurse!" he yells as if someone is dying, and who knows, maybe I was going to.

"Yes Mr.Quinn?"

"The elavator is broke down, and my boy is stuck inside!" I hear him exclaim and another wave of terror hits me.

I sit in the corner (at least I think it was) and wrap my arms around my legs. Anxiety starts to wash over me and I have to tell myself to slow my breathing.

"One, two, five, shit. One, two, three, two, shit. Fuck it," I whisper to myself.

Suddenly the lights flicker on and the door opens with it's annoying ding.

"Jamie!" Kellin says as he runs over to me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Physically, yes. Mentally I'm a complete wreck," I say through gasps.

He helps me up and walks me to the hallways where multiple hospital employees were gathered.

"Deep breaths. Okay let's breathe together," he starts and I nod.

We both took slow, steady, deep breaths until I could speak like a normal person again.

"What happened?" a nurse asked.

"Whyd ya push the button?" a man asked.

"Kid you're in a lot of trouble!"

"What... I didn't push any button! it just... well... stopped!" I yell as the anger from earlier begins to boil again.

A police man grabs me by the shirt, and pulls me to my feet. Another handcuffs me and they both push me into the elavator.

Ohhhhh shit. Moms gonna kill me for this one.

~Kellin's POV

"What, the, fuck?! They don't even have evidence! and they are taking him away?!"

"They can, they just can't win in a court case without evidence. If I was you I would go down there... like now," one of the nurses says.

I nod and run back towards Rozz's room, but what greets me I wasn't prepared for.

I look at her and see her eyes, wide open, staring at me. She was obviously confused, but I had no time to explain to her why she was here. I run over to her bedside, kiss her, and she smiles a little.

"I'll be back, I gotta bail your boyfriend out of jail," I tell her as I run out of the room and to the elevator to follow them.

A/N

Okay, so it's been weeks since I've updated and you guys deserve an explination.

I had the chapter (it was sooo much longer then but I just can't rewrite it and it be as good) ready to post at the amount of likes I asked for.... well then Wattpad deleted my story and it took me over a week to get it back up. Then I've had bad writers block, I've been busy, and multiple other reasons.

On a better note I'm almost to 800 votes! when I hit 1k I'm literally going to cry, I never expected this book to get anywhere guys and it has because of you. So because of that I love you all sooo much!

To get the next chapter I need 40+ votes so you guys are actually going to have to work to get this one!

And follow me if you haven't already, and read the first few parts of my bio (you'll understand why afterwards).