The Last Straw

**this chapter is dedicated to Lexisasuperhero! She helped me with the idea for this chapter! Thank you!**

~Rozz's POV

"Rozz," Katelynn says softly as she opens my door.

"Mmhmm?" I say looking across the floor and seeing her high heels.

"Me and Kell are going to leave in a bit to get Jamie. Are you okay staying by yourself for a few hours?"

"Uh huh," I mumble slightly as I struggle to sit up.

"Please move to the bed and sleep a little longer. Please?"

I prop myself up, and try to pop my back, which had a knot in it from the floor.

"I will. Be Careful...." I answer her as I crawl up into my bed, pulling the sheets off in the process.

"Love you Rozz," She tells me as she closes my door and walks down the hallway.

~Unknown POV

"Be careful," My husband tells me as I throw my smal Duffel bag into the car.

"Okay. See you in a week," I say waving to him.

He blows a kiss to me as I close the car door, and I return the gesture.

I turn the key and the engine roars to life in front of me. My eyes flicker to the rear-view mirror, and I grin ever-so-slightly to myself.

This bitch is about to get what she deserves.

~Rozz's POV

My phone vibrates, and I clutch it tighter in my hand.

I glare at the screen half asleep and see its a call from a blocked number.

I answer it, and the voice on the other side makes my body go rigid with fear.

"You can hide, but I will find you. You can run, but I will chase you. Or you could call that cousin of yours, but I promise by the time he gets back you will be long gone," the icy voice assures me.

"W-who are y-you?" I stammer, trying to banish my fear.

"You'll see. Bitch you'll see," she ends the call, and her voice plays over and over in my head.

I leave Kellin a voicemail telling him about the call, and sit up on my bed.

Fear washes over me, and my hands begin to shake.

"It'll be okay. Nothing will happen," I whisper to myself, trying to ward off the panic attack that I feel rising to the surface.

The doorbell rings downstairs, and the shaking gets noticeably worse.

I push the fear aside, and force my feet to move. I walk down the hall to the stairs, and then I grab the banister tightly. I Slowly make my way down the steps, not taking a hand off the railing. I take a deep breath when I feel my feet on solid ground, and try to make myself move again.

The doorbell rings once again, and I walk faster to the door.

"Mrs. Bostwick?" A delivery man asks, looking down at a clipboard.

"I'm her, umm, cousin," I answer as I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Here ya go," The man says as he hands me a large cardboard box, and walks back to his car.

I put the box by her door, and make my way to my room. I push open the door, and immediately the fear comes back.

I stare, not daring to move, at a pair of icy blue eyes. Her lips were pulled up into a small grin, and her eyes seemed to be daring me to run.

"Where have ya been?" she asks, but I knew it really wasnt a question.

"G-go..." I whisper, barely audible.

"No," She snaps back, and smiles an evil grin.

My body instantly turns itself and I find myself trying to run out of the room. Her hands grab my waist and pull me down to the floor.

"LET ME GO!" I scream as I struggle to get out of her grip.

"No," she says in the same calm tone as before.

She pins me to the floor and raises her fist above my face.

"No..." I squeak out as her fist comes down, full force, into my cheek.

Pain spreads across my face, and before I knew what was happening she had punched me again.

"You were never anything. You never should have lived," She smirks and slaps me.

"Please let me go," I say through tears.

She stands up, and rests her foot just below my rib cage.

"Believe it or not, I don't wanna break anything, and I don't wanna kill you," She says, playing with a strand of hair, and she moves her foot up to my throat.

"Then what do you want?" I manage to get out.

"Revenge," She says simply, and kicks me in the side of my ribs.

My hands instantly fly up to where she had hit me, and I roll over to my side trying to catch my breath.

Unable to take deep breaths, I take short shallow breaths until I realize I'm almost hyperventilating.

"Just *breath* kill *breath* me *breath* please!" I beg her as I stare at my blood on the floor.

"Nope," She says and sends another sharp blow to my other side.

"My God!" I scream out, the pain becoming almost overwhelming.

Pain overtakes me, until I'm unsure where I'm at. I stare unable to talk, and barely able to breathe.

"Ready?" She asks and I stare up at her, my arms wrapped around my torso.

She grabs me by my hair, and pulls me up to my feet. More pain travels through my bruised and battered body.

She pulls me through the house by my hair until we get to the door, then she lets go of me. She locks the door, and then pulls me out of the house. I hear the sound of the door closing behind me, and I wince.

"Maybe you'll learn," Her voice cuts into the silence like a knife cuts into cake.

She opens the back door of her car and pushes me into the back seat. My whole body fails me as I try to move. I feel paralyzed with pain, nothing seems to work.

I hear the car engine start, and I watch the house I call home disappear.

I can't believe my mother is doing this.

A/N

okay I have to admit something about this chapter. I actually had the whole mom coming back planned for a long time, but originally I didn't have her actually physically coming back. I got this idea from a fan who commented on the last chapter. oh! and The next two chapters are going to be like... completely different from the other chapters... that's all I'm saying.

Sorry it took me so long to update guys! I had this done hours ago, but when I saved it, it went POOF! so I had to rewrite it... and in the process it lost a lot of good writing and description. (sorry, blame wattpad) but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! let me know in the comments what you think!

I love you guys, thank you for being patient with me and my slow updates. Stay Strong, and continue listening to music!

and what's the deal with no one shipping Jamie and Rozz?!