Chapter 15

Sage POV

I looked at the scene in front of me. Damon was circling Ashley in a dangerous way. Ashley’s eyes were back to normal and she looked scared. Her eyes followed Damon’s wolf.  Who wouldn’t? I hated Ashley but I didn’t want her to die.

“Damon, calm down,” I said cautiously.

I could feel the tension in the air. Ashley looked like she was going to pee in her pants. Damon then change back into his human form. He stood there staring at Ashley.

“You were going to attack my mate!” he yelled.

Me, Ashley and the sales girl flinched at his voice. My heart beat was racing. Damon walked towards Ashley. Each step he took made me pray harder and harder that he wouldn’t hurt Ashley. He stood in front of Ashley, not saying a word. I heard him whisper to her something but it wasn’t loud enough. The next thing I knew, the sales girl had gasp in disbelief and Ashley was on her knees. She was wailing as if someone had died and had burst into tears. Damon only stared at her.

“YOU’RE GOING TO REGRET THIS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” Ashley screamed at me.

I don’t understand. What happened? What did Damon say?

“I’m giving you 30 minutes to pack your things and get out of her, or I will shred you to pieces,” he said.

I was glad that she was finally out of the pack but I also pitied her. What did she meant when she said he was going to regret this? I was going to ask her when Damon had already gripped my wrist and pull me out. I followed him quietly. We reached the house but Damon still wouldn’t let go of me. He kept on his grip and drag me upstairs to his bed room. He slammed the door close and push me to the bed. I looked at him with a questioning look.

“You are never to leave this house without a body guard!” he suddenly burst out.

“What! Why not?” I yelled.

“You were almost killed! That’s why!” his face red with fury.

“Well in that case, I’m never getting out!” I scream back.

How dare he! Who does he think he is? Don’t answer. If I as a guy, I would have punch him across his jay and give him a black eye.

“Fine!” he walk out and slam the door shut.

I wasn’t kidding. If I had to have someone following me everywhere I go, then I’d rather not go out. I laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. My hands and legs stretch apart. Why did my life have to change? Why can’t I go back to who I was? My life is a mess. I was just a girl but now, I’m a girl who has werewolves for family, friends and worst of, there was a stalker after me. I was suddenly aware that I was crying. I laid there in the same position for hours. I didn’t know what time it was but it was already night. I heard heavy footsteps walking up the stairs and stop just outside the room.

“Sage, time for dinner,” Damon said.

“I’m not hungry,” I answered.

To tell the truth, I was hungry but I didn’t feel like eating or looking at Damon. He walk in and sat next to me. His hands ran through my hair.

“I know you are,” he whispered.

He kissed my forehead gently.

“I’m still angry at you about your make out session with Ashley yesterday,” I avoided looking into his eyes.

“She forced herself on me!” his voice was a little louder.

“Then why did you touch her but?” I kept on with my tone.

I didn’t want to show any emotions.

“If I didn’t, I would have fallen to the grass, Sage.” he explained.

Oh. I didn’t think it that way. I look at him. His face looked stress. Was I the cause? My hands reach his face and touch his cheeks. His eyes met mine. His hand held on to mine.

“I’m sorry,” my voice croaked.

I didn’t want to see him hurt. I started to cry at how selfish I was. Always thinking the bad things.

“Shh....it’s alright now,” Damon sooth me.

He laid his forehead on mine.

Ashley’s POV

“YOU TRIED TO ATTACK HER?!” he shouted at me.

I cowered in fear. Why is he and Damon in love with her? I HATE HER! If it weren’t for Carter, I would have killed her. Squeeze her throat till she’s out of breath and tear her piece by piece. Her blood dripping from my paws. That would be the day.

“She was making me angry,” I said slowly.

I didn’t want Carter to be anymore angry than he was. I look to the floor as he approach me slowly.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you,” he held my chin and made me look at him.

He’s not angry?

“I think you’ve done very well but I won’t be needing you anymore,” he continued.

“What do you-” my words were cut off.

I wasn’t able to finish my questions. I felt a sudden stinging pain in my back. I could feel something going through my back. I look down and saw a sword. It was huge. As fast as it came in, it was pulled out. I can’t believe it. I was cheated. I thought he really loved me. All this time..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment and Vote! Plus fan!