Chapter 13

Sage POV

“We should meet them now so we can plan on our next move,” Damon continued.

I looked at dad.

“Do they know I’m a Moore?” I asked.

“No and it doesn’t matter, you’re still my mate,” he said.

I realized that the house was quiet. Where was everyone? My eyebrows furrowed. Damon then stood up and took my hand. He pulled me to the backdoor with dad trailing behind us. When we reach the backyard. Well more like a football field. I could see a lot of people standing outside. They were doing strange movements and shouting. I thought they were exercising but when I look closer, I realized that they were fighting! What the heck? Why were they fighting? I look at the scene in front of me, feeling alarmed. I look at both Damon and Dad but they seem calmed. Aren’t they going to do something? Someone was going to get hurt badly!

“Damon! Aren’t you going to do something?” my voice sounding panic.

He looked at me as if I was crazy and started laughing like a crazy person.I could see that he had tears in his eyes.  I was serious! Why was he laughing at me?!

“Damon!” I shouted.

Not a second later, the whole field was quiet. I realized that everyone was staring at me. My voice echoed through the silence. I looked at them and saw something in their eyes. It seemed like...anger. Oh shit. Damon’s their alpha. I could hear growling from a distance. They were angry that I just screamed at their alpha. What made it worst was they didn’t know who I was. Damon moved in front of me in a protective manner.

“It’s alright! She is not a threat! Calm down!” his voice boomed.

I couldn’t see what was going on since Mr Giant here, decided to block my view. I took a glimpse from the side and saw that they had calm down. Of course, I was afraid. I’m the only freaking human here! Possibilities of being eaten = 100%

“Good... now I want all of you to go inside. I have an announcement to make,” he continued.

Three of us stood there waiting for the last person to walk in.  I could see both Trey, Tasha and a few familiar faces from school. I can’t believe they were all werewolves!

“Damon!” a high pitched voice I knew too well. She had jumped on Damon and was kissing him, furiously. Her legs were wrap around his torso and her arms grabbing his hair and his hands were holding her butt. I was sad and angry. I thought we were something special. I couldn’t stand looking at them making out. I ran into the house and went into a random room. I didn’t want them to see me crying. I could feel my heart breaking. How could he do this to me? I thought we were soul mates? Was that all just a lie? I realise I was in a storage room. It was small. Only three person could fit in here. There were piles and piles of coats in here. I didn’t want Damon to find me. I wanted him to leave me alone and cry my hearts out. I pulled one coat and put it on me and slowly took another and cover my head with it. Slowly I made a cave out of coats. I felt safer in here. I didn’t know how long I’ve been in here but I had fell asleep.

Damon’s POV

“Damon!” Ashley suddenly squealed and jumped on me.

What the hell? Did she not understand what I said yesterday. I could feel her legs around my torso trying to grind me. She was forcing her lips on mine. I couldn’t get her off me. My hands held her butt. If I didn’t we both might fall off. From the corner of my eye, I could see Sage running off. Oh great. I used all my strength and pushed her off. Ashley flew across from me. I wasn’t angry, I was furious. Despite knowing I had a mate, she still tried to kiss me! I was going to attack her but Moore stopped me. I had better things to do like making the announcement and find Sage. I walked away as Ashley groaned in pain.

I admit, me and Ashley had a past together. We weren’t in a relationship even though she told everyone we were. I just needed her for sex, nothing more but not that I had found my mate, I didn’t need her. Well...as long as Sage gave me what I needed, of course. I tried to take deep breaths and calm myself down before entering. I knew it wouldn’t make much difference. I was sure they could smell my anger. I made my way into the house and everyone was quiet. Even the little ones did not make a sound.

“As you all can see earlier, there was a human girl with me,” I started.

“Don’t worry, she is no harm. In fact, she is Sage, my mate. The luna of this pack,” everyone cheered to this.

“However, there is still going to be a war with Carter because he still wants Sage,” my voice seething with anger.

“This man beside me, as you all know is the new pack member, Mr Moore,” I pointed to him.

There were some confused faces as to what he had to do with Sage.

“He is Sage’s father,” I explained.

It is a rare case for a wolf to be mated to a human but it has happened but I was confused as to why his wife, didn’t change to a wolf. Didn’t he bite here?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well....tell what you think about it! Vote and comment!