Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

It was Saturday morning. The sun was shining brightly. My hand reach out for the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was 11 AM. I better wake up. My hands stretched out trying to balance myself. I took a quick shower and change into my dark blue sports bra and shorts. I always showered before exercising. Dad wasn't awake yet so I left a note on the fridge and left the house with my headphones on.

15 minutes later, I was surrounded by the forest. I had no idea where I was. I was panting really hard. Suddenly, there was a growl. I was sure it wasn't my imagination. It was clear and loud. I look around in panic. I grabbed the nearest thing I could get: a small branch. Very clever.

A twig suddenly snap behind me. I turned and saw Damon walking towards me with nothing but his boxers. Wait - Damon?! Why is he here? Why is he only in his boxers? And why is he smirking like a maniac?!

"I knew it! His a physco!" I mumbles to myself but he heard me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm no physco."

I could see his 8 pack really clearly. Everytime he took a step nearer to me, I would take a step back. His eyes never leaving mine. My hands clutched on the small branch like it could save my life. I took another step back but there was a tree and I could run no where else as he came and put both his arms on the side of my heads.

He got nearer to me, his lips almost touching mine. He was really calm whereas I could practically here my heartbeat.

"You're mine" he whispered as he stared deep into my eyes.

I'm his? What did he mean? Whatever it meant, I definitely wasn't going to stay and find out. I did the next best thing I could - kick his precious jewels. His arms immediately let go and covered his groin. He was crouched down and so I kneed him right in his face.

I then ran like a mad women. I track back the places I had ran and found myself on the street again. I look around to see if the physco was following me but no one was behind me. I ran all the way to my house. As fast as my legs could carry me. When I reached home, I scream for my dad.

"What's wrong again sweetheart?" he ask sleepily.

I told him what happen not missing any details. In an instant, dad look shock. Not worried but shock. Like he was wondering how I got a way.

"We need to call the police dad!" I shouted, snapping him out of his daydream while reaching out for the phone.

"N-n-no! I'll talk to Mr Pate, don't worry about it" he stuttered.

"But Dad!" I shouted in disbelief

"No buts!" he shouted making me flinch.

Dad's never use that tone with me. I put the phone down and went to my room. I laid on the bed thinking about what happen. What did he meant when he said I was his? Why was he in the woods only in hid boxers? I sighed and stared at the ceilling.

My phone vibrated. I flip my phone over and saw it was from dad.

It read "I'm sorry I shouted at you, I'm going out for a while"

Why didn't dad want to report it? I didn't know why but I felt like it wasn't the end of it yet. Maybe I should find something to protect myself with. I didn't reply and heard his car drive away. It's been 20 minutes since Dad drove and I had finally found it. My gun. Don't worry it's not a real gun. Its the Nerf toy gun that hurts like a bitch.

Suddenly, I heard a car drive in. I wonder who that is. Dad just left. I walk to the window and saw a familliar blue sports car. Damon. He walk out of the car with two other guys I recognized from school. They were twins and had jet black hair. Well built and deep blue eyes like mine but lighter. One of them had a nose ring. He didn't see me yet as I hid behind the curtains. I heard him instructing both of them to get me at all cost.

I gasped. All cost? Is this guy crazy?! I quickly grab my phone and hid inside the closet with my gun. While inside, I tried searching for somewhere to hide. Somewhere smaller. I saw a door behind one of the racks. How come I didn't notice it before? I pulled the racks open and squeeze myself in. Soon enough, I heard my bedroom door creaked open.

"Bella? Oh...bella!" Damon called out for me like he was calling a cat.

What an idiot.

" She must be in here, I can smell her scent clearly," Damon said.

Smell? What is he, a dog or something? Where is dad when I need him! Tears had form and I was biting my lip to stop myself from crying. Suddenly, the door was open. Oh no.

So do u think I should continue this story?