Chapter 7

Hey, I'm sorry that chapter 6 was the same as chapter 5! I didn't realize that I posted the same but enjoy this one. And thanks to Faiza14 for loving this book! :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Damon’s POV

This is all Carter’s fault! If it weren’t for him, she wouldn’t be gone and she wouldn’t have known about our kind so soon! Where is she? I could feel my wolf begging to come out and kill Carter.

After our little match that day, I found out that Sage was gone. Some of my men have gone looking for her. I was on my office chair with my head on my hands. I grabbed my hair and pulled it in frustration.

“Alpha, we found her scent near the East side of the forest,” Kyle said through our mind link.

“Good, have you found her yet?” I asked.

“No but we found another scent too..a male scent,” Kyle said warily.

A male? Who could it be? It must be Carter! That idiot! I’m going to make him pay! My mind was filled with nothing but revenge. I need to get her back. A knock on the door broke my train of thoughts. My dad, the old alpha stepped in.

“Well where is she?” he asked.

“She ran away again but now, Carter’s kidnap her,” my voice sounding exhausted.

“WHAT? YOU LOSE HER AGAIN?! WHAT KIND OF ALPHA ARE YOU?! You know you can’t be an alpha without a mate! You’re useless!” my dad screamed at me.

Yes, I was soon to be alpha. The reason why I was sitting on this chair and why people were calling me Alpha was because my dad wanted me to train for it. I could feel my anger building up. My dad’s shouting and accusations did not help one bit. In an instant, my hand was around his neck. He was struggling to breath. I could feel my eyes turning red.

“DON’T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I WILL GET HER BACK!” my Alpha voice commanded.

“Y-y-yes,” my dad struggled to say.

Never in a million years, did I think I could ever do this to my father. His face was turning purple.  I let go of him and and his weak body fell to the floor. I watch him gulping for air. I was smirking. Now he knows not to mess with me.

“Kyle, come back to the pack house and tell everyone there’s going to be a pack meeting in an hour,” I informed him.

Sage’s POV.

Where am I? The last thing I remembered was someone covering my face with a handkerchief. I must be in a cell or something but it was so comfortable. My eyes fluttered open. It was dark but the light from the moon allowed me to look around. I could tell that the room was red and the I wasn’t in a cell but someones room. Trophies, photos, books, CDs...I could tell that it was a man’s room. Why wasn’t I in a cell or somewhere held captive? No matter what it is, I have to find a way out. I tried to push myself up but something kept me down. What is this thing? It was on my tummy and it was very heavy. Suddenly, the thing moved. I heard a heavy breathing on my right side me. Oh.My.God. I’m in bed with a guy. Did he raped me?! I look down and was relieved to see my clothes on.

Quietly, I tried to push his hand off me.

“Stop moving and go to sleep,” a sleepy voice said beside me.

His voice was familiar but who? I didn’t want to wait till tomorrow morning. I struggled to get him off me again. This time, someone turn the lights on. I look to my right side and to my utter shock - it was Mr Carter!

“Mr Carter! W-w-why are you in bed with me? Were you the one who kidnapped me?!” I ask feeling slightly frightened by the fact that he was a werewolf  but also curious.

I have to admit, his bed hair looks cute. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and I was staring at his yummy body openly. I look back at him and saw that he was smirking at him. I could feel my face heating up and was sure that it was bright red by now. I cleared my throat, feeling uncomfortable. I wish it was Damon instead of him. Yes, I just said that. No, I’m not insane.

“First off, I’m in bed with you because this is my room, my bed. Secondly,  I did not kidnapped you but merely saved you from Damon and his dogs. Now if you don’t mind, can we please go back to sleep?” he explained.

“NO! you’re a dog too! You’re a freak! I don’t know what you are and I don’t intend on staying here,” I screamed.

I know I was being a bitch but don’t blame me. I just saw a man turn into a wolf! Mr Carter’s face turn from soft to angry. His eyes turned red. RED! it turned RED! I tried to get away from him but he gripped my arms.

“Please, I’m sorry. Please don’t hurt me,” I said softly.

“Don’t you dare call me a dog! You will respect me! Not only have you hurt me but my pack!” his voice seething with anger.

I was frightened. No words came out of my mouth. I just wanted to go home! Mr Carter then let go of me and went back to sleep after closing the lights. I was still in the same position he had left me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. What have I brought myself into? Why did all of this have to happen to me? All I wanted was to go home or maybe in the safe arms of Damon. I’m sorry Damon. I turn to my left side and laid my head back down. I was sniffing. I felt Mr Carter turning to me. His hands hugging me from behind and pulling me nearer to his hard rock body. I could feel his breath near my neck. I was disgusted. Usually, someone as handsome as him could make me melt easily but all I wanted was Damon. What is wrong with me?

“I’m sorry..,” he whispered. He lightly kissed on my neck and trailing it towards my ear and nibbling it.

It somehow felt wrong. Like I was cheating...on Damon. Why do I feel this way? I hate him! Right? I was unsure of myself. Ignoring his touch, I let myself drift asleep thinking of Damon. He’ll save me...I’m sure.