CHAPTER 19

Jessica's was woken up from the sounds of sobbing and scratching of nails over metal doors.Her vision was groggy and her head pulsating with head ache.When her visioned cleared instant panic took over her.She woke up in a dark small cell completely closed and devoid of light.Her wolf started to become restless,the wolf within her wanted to get out of this closed place.

Though it was dark her vision was clear and her senses heightened as her wolf was trying to take charge of her body.Her body refused to move as her worst nightmares started to take over her.The thoughts of conrad and his friends hurting her flowed through her panicked mind.The thought of being locked in a dark room like  after every abuse made her heart beat even faster.Nausea ,and an uneasy pain was felt in her chest as tears ran down her cheeks.

Her mindlink was open to all her members and she could hear their panic filled voices in her mind aggravating her pain,she couldnt contact daemon,and she was terrified at the thought of him being hurt.

She wanted to get out of this place,the thoughts of abuse,the fear,the panic,everything she wanted to leave behind came back to her.Her wolf was screaming to let her free.Her thoughts went again to Daemon,her pillar of hope,she mustered all the strength she had and sat with her legs closed.

She took in deep breaths wiping her tears off,NO, she said out loud,NO,she said again.I am not weak,i am not helpless,I am the luna of my pack,i am the mate of a man who trusts me with his life,who loves me ,and would go beyond the ends of this earth to save me and his pack,and i cant show any weakness,i have to be strong for the trust and love daemon has upon me she thought.

Jeremy,Brittany and Helga were in their wolf forms in their individual dark cells,they tried to contact daemon ,but his mindlink was cut off,they charged the doors in their wolf forms trying to break open.The pain of being tortured,raped,abused,and treated like slaves came in their minds as the cell reminded them of their lives in the Malcolm pack.The fear of losing hope,the fear of loss of freedom took over their wolfs.It wanted to be free,it didn’t want to be caged up and to have a pathetic life like they had in the malcolms pack.They didn’t want to suffer anymore,they wanted to live,not die after all they have gone through.

Nathan was banging the doors,his head head filled with guilt,he let his parents die,now he would be the cause of his pack members and his sisters death.Their team was following daemons scent,but nathan was so focussed on protecting his sister that he took the rear guard and  he didnt notice anyone behind him,all he remebered was a severe pain he received in his head when blackness took over him.

When he got up he heard the sobs of his sisters,his team had found only a few minutes later that he was missing and when they had rushed back to find him they had triggered some kind of a smoke bomb and the next thing they remebered was being in this dark cell.

Though Raine and Shawn had their own nightmares of being tortured by the malcolms,they had to stay strong for the sake of their mates.The twins who just saw their parents getting killed infront of their own eyes,were sobbing ,though they were comforted by their mates the fear of losing some one they love was way too greater and fear ran in the form of tears.

Morgan and Reed were scratching the doors with their nails,they were ashamed of themselves,they had failed as guardians,they acted like an animal at the lose of their team mates that they blindly charged into a trap.It was their mistake they both thought,all these lives wouldnt have been in danger if they had been been calm and sensed the traps.They failed their alpha and if they dont survive they also fail as a father and uncle to their own personal family.The images of the pups kept flashing in their heads,and all they wished now was to see them one last time.

All the collective feeling of hurt ,panic,guilt and fear made things even worse as it affected everybody through their mindlink.

[EVERYONE STOP] Jessica screamed through her mind link with her luna authority.Silence befalled them immediately.

[Fear,pain,guilt,anger all these emotions,is not going to change anything,it makes things only worse.I am scared too,but it is not the time for our emotions to rule over us,what is done is done,we all made a mistake and now we are here,this cannot be changed,and we all had done a mistake to end up here,it wasnt an individual's mistake so get the guilt out of the way.If we let the fear take over us then we fail daemon,we fail the trust and hope of our alpha,and do you want to betray his trust] jessica whispered the last part.

[No] jeremy,brittany,helga and the twin brothers said in unison,daemon was the one who gave them  hope when they had undergone all the abuses in the malcolm pack.From the day they had been captured they had seen him fight,it never mattered how hard they beat him,tear his flesh,abuse him,he never backed down,he never let fear take over,and he channelled his anger in becoming a better and a stronger person.

He was the sole reason they survived,and he promised them that he would bring a better future, a future filled with hope and love,and they believed him and they still do,and all in return he asked them to promise him that they would all live and fight with him and trust him to see that dream come true.We will not betray his trust and we will do everything in our power to keep our promise to him they all thought.

[No] morgan and reed told them,if they lose hope now,if they give into their fears,then there is no greater betryal done to their alpha.As guardians they would fight till the end to protect this pack.

[no]nathan and the twins whispered,when thay thought all was lost,jessica and daemon saved them,when they thought they were orphans,daemon gave them a family,they wouldnt let their alpha down,they will stay strong for the sake for their alpha and luna and their new family.

All of them calmed down,and there was utter silence for a few minutes,and suddenly the sound of the metallic doors opening were heard,and the doors opened slowly,jessica walked out slowly and carefully to see others coming out of their cells,the cells were placed in a cave.

They all saw a small brim of light coming at the entrance of the tunnel ,there were no guards,or no traces of anyone being around.Angel,amber and jessica was placed in the centre,morgan reed and jeremy took the front and the rest behind them and they cautiausly moved towards the entrance,waiting to be ambushed,as they moved towards the entrance.

............................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

am so sorry for the late update as said before my life is in chaos at the moment ,will update regularly after i settle down.did this chapter in a hurry hope u like it.pls vote comment and leave suggestions.

                             with love

                                                  deepak