CHAPTER 16

Alpha miguel looked at helga and daemon with clear anger in his eyes."Are you insulting me pup"he screamed at daemon."you are letting a female to fight for you,to fight an alpha,you coward,do every male in your pack hide behind their females"he let out a mocking laugh.

Before daemon or helga could answer him jessica took a step and answered,she was shuddering to control her wolf,how could that bastard insult her mate and her pack.

 "Because our alpha doesnt treat his woman as child bearing machines,he treats us as his equal,AND he is letting her fight you because you are not worthy of our alpha's time,alpha is just a title given by members of the pack to their beloved leaders,it doesnt make you a better fighter .Helga what are you waiting for,finish him off"jessica commanded her.

Daemon looked at jessica and gave a heart melting smile to her.She was fitting into the shoes of luna perfectly.

Helga nodded her head and shifter to her brown wolf,alpha miguel eyes widened in shock at the outburst "i will make you pay bitch for this insult "he screamed and shifted to a large grey wolf and he immediately charged at helga.

Helga didnt move an inch,she waited for him to get close ,and when he was close enough she glided to her right with an incredible speed and with her paws scratched the sides of the grey wolf,making him yelp in pain.

There were three nail marks bleeding at the side of the grey wolf.It infuriated him even more,his jaws tried to snap at helga,but she avoided each attack.

She was waiting for the perfect opportunity ,miguels attack became slower and slower as he was using up his energy constantly trying to attack his oppnent.Helga used an opportunity and caught the snout of miguel in her jaws,preventinh him from opening his mouth .The mettalic taste of blood rushed into helga's mout,but she closed her jaws harder.

Miguel whimped in pain,he couldnt open his jaws the more he struggled ,helga's teeth clenched harder ,miguel began to panic.[what the hell are you standing there for kill them all,and make the bitches pay] he commanded.The rest of miguels pack shifted and a few came out from the trees to charge at daemons pack.

Daemon and the other's shifted ,[stay close.show no mercy,kill them all] daemon ordered and then he charged into the field.Daemon moved liked the wind in a flash he was within th enemy ranks ripping open a brown wolves throat,causing panic in their lines.

Miguels pack scattered in confusion,morgan and reed attacked the left flank,Daemon and jeremy in the centre and jessica and nathan on their right.Helga was still holding miguels snout,ripping his mouth slowly.

They were outnumbered but none were bothered,daemon and jeremy took down 4 wolves in a matter of seconds,they moved like the wind and killed like a soulless daemon.Morgan and reed used a duo attack,morgan would tackle down a shifter and reed would go for his throat.

But nathan and jessica were surrounded by five wolves.Nathan snarled at the ones who tried to approach them,he was protecting his luna.Jessica was watching for flanks,two wolved advanced nathan and jessica surprised them by going straight for their throats.They ripped them off but two other jumped on jessica biting her beautiful white fur.Nathan rushed to help her but was stopped by another.

Daemon could feel jessica's pain,but he was in the heat of battle battling 3 wolves infront of him,panic rose in his heart and then suddenly he heard rapid fire of gun shots.

The remaining few wolves retreated at the sound of gunshots and daemon lookeed for jessica runnung to her side,she was on the ground whining in pain,the two wolves who were on her back were dead ,bullet wound were on their heads ,but at the site of daemon she stood up,bravely and stroked his fur,with her body to tell him she was alright.

Daemon looked at the others all were scratched but not seriously hurt.Miguel had shifted into his human form,his mouth torn and bleeding,his eyes was in fear at the sight of helga who was snarling at him.She looked at daemon,for his approval and he nodded ,and within seconds helga ripped miguel into pieces.His screams soon faded into the air,and his lifeless body was covered in a pool of blood.

Daemon looked at the site from which the gunshots had come,and three men came out from the dark forest with their guns on their shoulders.

Nathan growled at them.[Stand down ] daemon ordered making him silent.

Daemon shifted to his human form and approached the three men.The man in the middle was in his early 50's and the other two in their late twenty's.

The man in the middle spoke,"that was an interesting show"he said with a smile.I am "Alexander hunter,the head of this areas covenant "he said smiling lifting his hand at daemon.

"I am alpha daemon,alpha of this rogue pack"he shook his hand.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

so wat do u think.please vote,comment and leave suggestions.50 votes for the next update.By the way i wanted to share a news with you,i got my post graduation seat in md radiology :-) so i will be heading back to med college next month.I am not sure how my work schedule in my new hospital would be will upload atleast once a week but cannot upload two or three chapters so dont get mad guys.And thanks for your support.

                                              with loads and loads of love,

                                                                             deepak