CHAPTER 15

Daemon shifted to his wolf form,and saw helga with anger,burning through out his body.His anger wasnt for helga but the rogue who threatened him and the females of his pack.When daemon heard the howl,he knew it was inappropriate to bring jessica and nathan with him.They were inexperienced fighters.

He wanted to protect his mate,but not like the other shifters.He didnt want her to be home ,worried about him,he wanted to protect her by teaching her what war was,what decisions should be made,how to survive,how to protect herself when she was far away from him,he didnt want her to be a helpless female,but to be a true luna.

And the best place to learn all about it is the battlefield.He could teach her as well protect her,he knew the risks,but a necessary risk to be taken for his love to learn to be strong.

Nathan on the other hand,though he's young ,daemon saw something in that kids eyes,he had a fire burning in his eyes a determination when he was  protecting his sisters from the hunters,daemon wanted to see whether he had the same fire to protect his new found family.

People make mistakes,people always under value true potential.That he learnt and saw when the malcolms attacked his pack when he was young.The males where all killed including his father,and when they came to the pack house,the females fought with every ounce of energy they had, ripping the lines of malcolm pack.

There is no one dangerous than a mother who would want to protect her children,she would go to great boundaries to accomplish that.His mother and the females fought like warriors,they killed more men than the men of their pack.

But they were inexperienced,the males neglected them to teach how to fight and defend,they thought they were protecting them but instead,it was the cause of their deaths.

May be,may be if they were properly trained they could have holded the line,may be they could have won,but still it was only a chance which no one would really know.And now infront of him stood a woman who is younger than him,fragile in her body,but her eyes showed the same fierceness of a mother wanting to protect her family.

But daemon had to think,if she wins ,word would spread and people would know that a pack female defeated an alpha,making his pack feared,so no one would mess with him again,but there were chances of malcolm hearing about them too.If they lose they have to hand over the females to them,the though made his wolf howl in anger within him.

He was the alpha,there should be no weakness shown infront of his enemy,the decision was made,but the burden of the decision should be shared.Daemon looked at jessica "what is your opinion my love" he spoke.

Jessica looked shocked at daemon,the alpha ,her mate was asking her opinion,she started to panic.Never in her life she was asked for an opinion before,and for the first time,something big as this made her nervous.

You are a luna,act like one her wolf told her.Yes she thought,she had accepted her role,she accepted to be daemon's mate and luna to his pack,and she should bare half the weight of his duties too.Her wolf was proud of her mate,her voice was given importance,even in this crucial moment,it showed how much importance her mate had on her.

Jessica thought hard,she saw helga,and her eyes pleaded hers to give her a chance.Trust her wolf said to her,yes jessica thought back,trust is the foundation of this pack,she may not how skilled helga is ,but if she had the guts to stand inbetween two alpha's and request a fight with the other,she must be strong,and to prove it daemon considered her request and has asked her for a second opinion.

Something in her mind told her that daemon's decision was to allow helga fight,jessica trusted her instincts,if her decision was  to let helga fight,then she would have no doubt that daemon's decision must have been the same.

Jessica looked at daemon,"let her fight" she said.

Helga gave her a smile and a nod [thanks for trusting me luna] she said through her mind.Her eyes glowed with pride towards her luna,she will not fail ,she will not break the trust her luna has upon her.

Daemon gave a smile,a genuine smile,it was as if he knew that jessica decision would be the same as his.Not only that now his mate would be seen with respect in the eyes of his pack."HELGA" daemon said in his alpha voice."MAKE HIM SUFFER" he said and took steps back and went near jessica's side.

Helga nodded her head and looked at her enemy,"You" she screamed pointed her finger "you will beg me to kill you when i am done with you" she said.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

so what do u think guys,boring,okay interesting.please vote,comment and leave suggestions.Next upload after 40 votes.

                                                  with loads and loads of love

                                                                       deepak