CHAPTER 5

Daemon carried jessica in bridal style and took her into the cave and laid her down carefully ,while he cuddled her from behind,with her hands interwined with his."Get some rest my love ,from tomorrow we start our journey towards our new home"he whispered into her ears.

Jessica smiled and she turned back ,so she could look him into his dark eyes "tell me about you and our pack" she asked with curiousity.

Daemon took out a deep breath "Where do i start" he whispered and then cleared his throat "My family belonged to the silverfang pack,my father was the omega of the pack."

"But you are an alpha,i know it from your voice".Jessica cut in.

"You are impatient my love"Daemon let out a chuckle.

"Sorry "she lowered her head with a small smile.

"We were one of the strongest packs in the region but our borders where constantly attacked by the Malcolm pack."

"The malcolm pack"she said it with hesitation.

"You know them."daemon raised his eye brows.

Jessica nodded "they are the allies of my old pack the tridents she said,recollecting.The malcolm pack where one of the cruelest and largest pack in the country.They constantly attack small packs and gain more territory.The only ones that can keep up with those monsters where the tridents.So both of them became allies when conrad took over the pack."

Daemon looked at her with curious eyes and then started to laugh.

"What is so funny "jessica asked with her eyebrows up with curiousity.

"I will tell you my love" he said."One day the malcolm pack attacked us with full force and killed all our shifters,and they took us kids as their prisoners.I was 14 years then and we were about sixteen of us."

"What did they do to you"

"We were the punching bags for their new shifters,and we were the training dummy's and hence these battle scars. They used us so they could become better fighters."

Now jessica was shuddering her eyes turning black and fangs elongating.Daemon gripped his hold on her a little tighter letiing out hush sounds to calm her wolf.When her wolf became calm he spoke again.

"Last year we had an opening to escape ,so we escaped from them,and there were others from other packs too who was brought there to be used like us.Only six of us escaped the rest of them were killed from that day we have been running away from them."

"But why ,are they still hunting you down."

"Yes, they are hunting us down."

"Why would they hunt down six rogues who escaped,why would they even bother."

"Did i mention i killing one of the alpha's son and Jeremy my beta killed another of his son's."

Jessica looked at him with her mouth open she was about to say something ,but she wouldnt,she was looking like a fish breathing in water.

Daemon let out a chuckle "yes my love we killed two of his son's while escaping them.since then we became rogues,and the people who escaped with me made me their alpha.So i am an alpha of a rogue pack."

"What were you doing down here alone."

"We are tired of running my love,we thought it is time for us to stand and fight,but we arent stupid either.I found my parents and our packs lawyer few months back,since i was the last survivor of my pack all the funds where shifted in my name,so did jeremy who belonged to bane pack and britney of whitestone pack ,they transferred their packs money into my name as i was their alpha now.We decided to start a new life ,we bought a pack house in wolfcreek land outside their territory,and a big gym and other shops inside the city in neutral lands,so we have money to run our pack with new funds.Well i and few others went in other direction to find people like me rogues who would want to have a second chance in their lives and i found you "he smiled."And now do you understand why i laughed my love , we were both victims of the same monsters who call themselves allies.It will make my revenge easier"

Jessica smiled and gave him a passionate kiss.He was serious about ripping their heads out her wolf said it with adoration for her mate."But why did you choose to be near the wolfcreek pack."

"That is a gamble i am taking,i know they are a strong pack but also they have honour and they respect lives.May be if i can make it clear to them that all we want is to survive and lead a normal life ,we are no threat to them and may be,if we can forge an alliance with them our packs would grow stronger and we might have a chance against the malcolm's if they decide to attack".

Jessica nodded her head understanding the strategy her mate had laid out it will take some time and patience more over, one wrong move could lead them to their ends.

Jessica bit her lip she looked at daemon "its my turn to tell my story,she said."

Daemon nodded his head and listened patiently to her ,though his wolf wanted to take over jessica calmed his wolf hugging him closer.When she finally finished with tears in her eyes.Daemon wiped her tears and they kissed each other and finally made love completing the mating process."

"From tomorrow our journey begins."Daemon said smiling."Do you have any regrets mating with a rogue who is being hunted, my love."

"You mean the big bad alpha rogue whom,i completely,insanely fallen in love with and the one who i trust with my heart and soul,Nope."she said smiling."I love you daemon."

"I love you too jessica daemon" daemon smiled.

[I love you too] [yeah me too] [I will be damned] [just shut up you morons let the couple be happy][yeah give them some happy time] multiple voices popped into her head giving her a head ache.

Daemon was laughing hard looking at the startled jessica."your mind link is open to your pack my love" he said with a smile.

Jessica smiled [i love you guys too and i promise i will do my best not to let you guys down] she said in her mind link.

[I am jeremy ,daemon's beta] a male voice spoke.

[hey girl i am britney] [hey this is helga ,come fast dying to meet you] jessica smile brightened.

[hi this is shawn] and finally [hi i am raine welcome to our family sis] he said.

Tears started to flow from jessica's eyes and with a big smile [thank you guys,thanks for accepting me into your family]

[Guys i think its time for us to take some rest so stop with the talking and all go to bed ,we will see you guys in two days] daemon spoke.

[ok ,good night ] they all said and cut off the mind link.

Daemon gave a worried look at jessica as she was crying and laughing at the same as if she was insane .

She looked at daemon "sorry i was just thinking,the day i lost my strenght to face this world and decided to end my life,i found love,i found a purpose and finally i found a family who i even havent met and they already said they love me."

Daemon smiled kissing her lips "That my love is fate.Our destiny works in mysterious ways.."

Jessica nodded her head ,"what tomorrow holds we never know but i am looking forward for tomorrow because my new life starts with my love and my new family".

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

so what do you think .pls leave comments.If possible check my other story rogues

                                          with love deepak