CHAPTER 9

HEY GUYS ,

THIS CHAPTER IS A SURPRISE AND I AM DEDICATING TO  MY GOOD FRIEND SUE and RED ROSE 17 ,WHO HAVE BEEN A PILLAR TO ME ,ENCOURAGING ME TO WRITE.THANKS A LOT GUYS

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Daemon was leading them all through the woods,and nathan was behind the women as the point guard.After burying their parents and a silent prayer to the wolf spirits they began to move forward towards their new home.Jessica stayed in her human form so she could comfort the twins and be a moral support to them.Daemon could hear her giggling with the twins which brought a smile to his lips.He remembered the first time he had laid eyes on her.

The day he had found her,he was led to her by her scent.At first he thought he was on a trail of a rogue like himself but as her scent became stronger,it drove his wolf restless.His wolf told him it could be her mate.Mate he thought,after all these years of suffering he was finally going to find some one who will love him and care for him,a person who would be willing to share all his burdens ,his joy and his sorrows.All your burdens would become as light as a feather,and your whole world would be around your mate,you both would be inseparable except that is, if they reject their mates,remembering his mother telling him once.

What if she rejects us a  panic flowed through him,ironic he thought,he had been held captive for nearly six years,tortured,abused and nearly lost his life a dozen times ,but he wasnt nervous then,but now he was being nervous even before he saw his mate,who would be the only one who can truly love him and understand him.Will she be repulsed by his scars,or will she reject him because he was a rogue.

Dont panic his wolf calmed him down,for gods sake you have lost everything daemon ,there is nothing more that can hurt you,you are an alpha now,be confident and act as one.Yes i am an alpha now ,and no i havent lost everything,there is one last thing that could make me feel alive ,give me a purpose in life a reason to live and that is for my mate.Ofcourse i will not fail in my duty as an alpha to my pack whatever happens but still if i lose her i would be hollow ,i would always be alone in this god forsaken world he told his wolf.

As he approached the clearing he saw a pure white wolf ,passed out ,as he slowly approached her,he could sense and smell the scent of other wolves on her.His wolf shuddered with anger,it wanted to hunt them down,and kill them all.Those who had touched his mate and hurted her.But now he had to put all that beside him,she was hurt and he had to take her to safety.He changed to his human form and carried her to the nearby cave.

He lit a fire, and sat beside her stroking her fur.What had happened to her he wondered.Was she also a victim like him.He could still remeber the screams of the girls dragged out from their cells and when they were brought back,they would be covered by those bastards stink and the girls would be whimpering in pain.A few sorted to end their agony by taking their own lives and a few fought as much as they could.But at the end only britney and helga survived.They were real fighters,of all the things they had gone through they still fought.Daemon respected them for that.They stood their ground taking everything that was thrown at them.

Who said women were weak , is it because this male dominated society said so he wondered.The courage they had,had inspired him ,they were the true source of his willpower  to live,to survive,if they could wake up everyday in their lives knowing what was instored for them that day and still lived through it for six years  then why shouldnt he fight for his survival like them.He wanted to live and fight like them ,wanted to show their abusers whatever they do they wont break their spirits.

Was his mate a fighter too,was she like them,or what if she wasnt,what if she hated  me because i was a male,the sight of me could make her feel disgusted,what if she rejects me.Oh come on get a grip he told himself,and went out to get something to eat for her,he wanted to clear his thoughts and mentally prepare for the worst.He knew she is a new shifter and today must have been her birthday.Only the first shift was the most painful one and she was already hurt and so ,she must have passed out.

After hunting he had caught two rabbits for her,as his distance came closed to the cave her smell got thicker ,and then he finally saw her awake.he was happy,he thought she would run away from him ,or she would put her gaze down in disgust looking at his scars but she didnt,all he could do was smile at her surprised.

When she changed back to her human form he was watching her change ,she is beautiful was all he could think of,whatever happens he knew he wouldnt hurt her or let others even think about it.She must have had a terrible nightmare when tears started to flow from her closed eyes.He  went to her holded her tight in his arms trying to soothe her and that is when she screamed calling his name not to leave her.

His mate was sobbing because she thought he would leave her,and she wanted him as much as he wanted her,she wanted him to love her and protect her.But on the other hand he was so scared that she would leave him,rejecting him,it was ironic at that moment.But no,he couldnt look at any more tears streaming from her eyes,he wanted to tell her that he would always be there for her,will always love her and most important of all he would never abandon her but protect her with his life.

He didnt know whether it was the right decision but the only way he could make her understand,to make her believe was to claim her.His wolf agreed and they both claimed her.

When she woke up he was terrified,and waiting for her reaction,her surprised,panic expression hurted him but worst of all his anger,and his  rage was directed towards those who had hurted her so bad,who had been so cruel to his innocent mate that he might lose her now forever.He walked out letting his rage flow through him and started clobbering at the nearby tree.What if she hated him now,he should have asked her permission before claiming her,what are we going to do now he screamed to his wolf.

But when she finally she came out and stopped him , he turned to look at her and there was only love in her eyes,nothing else,no fear or disgust just pure love.She wanted him to accept her,she wanted him to love her.She was all mine and mine alone her beautiful eyes, her gentle smile,her beautiful skin and her love all mine and mine alone he screamed with joy in his head.She still thought she was weak,but she doesnt know she was stronger than him,in her mind and in her heart.

He would kill her weak thoughts,he would make her strong both phsically and mentally,he would make her realise the true strength she possess.He would be at her side as her mate,as her lover ,her husband,her teacher,he will love her and protect her with all his heart.

But he also had to keep his promise to her,he  will rip those bastards heads who had hurted her,everyone one of them will pay.But now wasnt the time ,we arent strong enough,but once we are we will show them,we will show them the true wrath of a mate his wolf told him,our vengeance would be swift and merciless as,they have been towards our mate.

[Daemon what are you thinking,you look distracted] jessica interrupted his thoughts.

[Nothing ,my love was just thinking about.....]

[Thinking about what daemon]

[About how much i love you] he said.

Jessica cheeks blushed and she gave the most beautiful smile [I love you too daemon,with all my heart and soul] she said and stroked his fur,and they continued their journey home. 

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Hey .

so what do you think guys. I WOULD LIKE TO  MAKE A HONEST DEAL WITH YOU ALL ,IF YOU GUYS READ MY OTHER BOOK CALLED "ROGUES" AND GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS OR LEAVE COMMENTS I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHIN  THIS WEEK.AND IF POSSIBLE PLS VOTE

                                       WITH LOVE,

                                                     DEEPAK