CHAPTER 14

Daemon walked upto his room followed by jessica behind his heels.After they entered the room daemon locked the door and gave a heart melting smile to jessica.He slowly walked to her,making her heart skip a beat ,a smile plastered on her face,how her mate made her heart warm,emotions of love and security came in waves to her when she saw her mate.

Daemon walked upto jessica and took her in his warm arms,and brushed her sweet lips with his earning a moan from her.He slowly kissed his way upto her ear and whispered "I love you" and nibbled her ear lobe earning him another moan.Daemon parted her with a smile but a sudden matter hit his thoughts "My love" he hesitated for a second,"Are you ,are you "he hesitated again.

Jessica at once knew what her mate was about to ask and she simply nodded her head"i am on pills since 13" she said "I dint want my child to be a bastard child" she whispered as a tear trickled down her face.

A sharp pain stung on daemons heart,his wolf was fighting for control.He wanted to tear and rip the body of those people into pieces for hurting his mate.But not  now her mate needed him to comfort her,to hold her and tell her that he would always love her and protect her.

Daemon took her tight in his arms and placed a gentle kiss over her forehead "i love u"he said "our child would be so beautiful like you and would be loved by both of us and our pack.We would be the best parents in the whole wide world" he said smiling at her and kissed her with passion,and she responded ,she knew he meant every word.

"But not soon" he said after breaking the kiss "i want our child to live without fear sweetheart,thats why i dont want them soon,i am sorry" he told her with concern in his eyes.He didnt want her to get the wrong idea that he didnt want children.

"I know love and dont be sorry about it,i was about to tell you the same thing" she smiled.Daemon looked at her eyes,and crashed his lips.Daemon stripped his clothes passionately kissing her and hers carrying her to the shower.

After an hour of love making and their shower they changed their clothes and walked to the kitchen hand in hand with a smile plasterd on both of their faces.They entered the kitchen where brittany and helga were cooking meat.Helga looked at them and her face brightened "someone have been very busy lately "she said in a teasing tone.

Jessica's cheeks flushed with blood making her blush.Brittany elbowed helga "dont tease the newly weds "she said smiling at them both.Daemon and jessica took a seat near the dining table.

A small grey pup came running toward jessica giving a small howl demanding her attention.Jessica scooped emily from the ground in her arms ,where she morphed into a baby smiling at her and pulling her blonde hair.

A smile littered on daemon looking at his mate holding a beautiful child in her arms.Her eyes showed love for the pup,he knew her mate would take care of their pups with so much love and affection.She would be a great mother to his pups and a good alpha female to his pack.

This peaceful moment was interrupted by a howl in the distance."Intruders"brittany said ,her soft eyes turned cold.

Daemon got up from his stool "Jessica ,jeremy,helga,morgan ,nathan and reed follow me and brittany,i leave the rest of them under your charge protect them " he said.

Brittany nodded her head without hesitation,Daemon immediately shifted ripping his clothes,he had no time for changing ,the threat must be dealt first,immediately everyone behind did the same and they made a mad dash to the place where they heard the howl.

The moon gave a silvery light lightening their path.After a few minutes they entered a clearing where there stood about 10 wolves of different colours walking toward them.

Daemon immediately shifted and so did the others.The intruders all shifted too,they were all men and gave a dirty look at jessica and helga,smiling licking their lips.

Daemon let out an alpha growl making their gazes fall upon him.A large guy of about 7 feet tall walked infront ,"I am alpha miguel ,the alpha of this rogue pack" he said it with force and pride.

"I am alpha daemon,and what is your purpose alpha,for you and your men to be in my territory"

"Well we heard there was a rogue pack like us with pretty females,so we thought we would visit you.And the rumours were true"he said laying his eyes on jessica.

Daemon growled controlling his wolf,"sorry we cannot help you with anything ,please leave before i lose my temper "daemon said.

"Boy who do you think you are ,i challenge you now,and after i am done with you i would make you see what i do with your females,that would be the last thing you see."

Daemon's temper snapped he shifted to his black wolf ready to rip the guys throat.But a brown wolf jumped in between them,stopping them both in midtrack.The wolf morphed into hailey who turned and looked  at daemon and kneeled before him

"Alpha daemon "she said boldly "please,please consider my request" she said "I do not want you to dirty your hands with this filth.Let me be your hand to deal with him"

............................................................................................................................................

Hey guys ,

Hope u like this chappy,please vote comment and vote,40 votes for the next chapter,and thanks a lot for ur support.This book came to 70 th place in romance genre because of your support,votes and love.I am grateful to you all,thank you guys :-).

with tons and tons of love for u all

                                        deepak