CHAPTER 6

HEY GUYS,

                          UPLOADING THIS CHAPTER AS A SIGN OF GRATITUDE TO monstaASH AND  katdrake2 WHO GAVE ME THEIR VALUABLE COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS.THANKS A LOT GUYS IT MEANT A LOT TO ME.

                                                       WITH LOVE

                                                                     DEEPAK,

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

It was day break as the sun showered its golden rays into the cave daemon woke up to find jessica closely wrapped in his arms watching him."Good morning my love" he said kissing her hungrily as if there was no tomorrow.After they parted their lips parting for air daemon spoke "how long have you been awake ,my love,you should have woken me up."

"Not long"she said giving him another passionate kiss.When she woke up this morning she was covered with warmth and two protective arms around her holding her tight.She got up this morning with out fear,or hatred but in the comfort of a person who loved her,who would protect her with his life.If she had the power to freeze time she would want to freeze it now, and remain in those arms for all eternity,to know that she would be always loved and cared for.

She felt as if a part of her heart and soul has been molded with his."I love you" she said with love in her eyes and passion in her lips.

"I love you to, my love" he said crashing his lips into hers and they made love as if there was no tomorrow.

Hours passed as seconds and it was finally time for them to leave for home.jessica shifted to her beautiful white wolf and daemon into his jet black wolf.

[whoa you make me look small] jessica spoke through her mind link.Daemon was twice the size of her and his scar really made him scary.

Daemon chuckled [lets go my love] he said and they started moving towards home.

Nearly twelve hours had passed [Arrrrrrrgghhhhhhh that sneaky bastard] jessica screamed.

Daemon was laughing from behind.

[we wolves hunt in packs daemon and its not funny letting me hunt alone] jessica whined.

[my love if i feel if you cannot handle the situation i would definately be at your side aiding you,it is only a rabbit you have been hunting for the passed two hours.You should learn to hunt by your own and to fight in your wolf as well as in human form.]

[But he is fast daemon,i am weak and i dont know to hunt]

[Jessica,you are not weak,get that worthless idea from your head.First of all believe in yourself,remember if you cannot do it no one can.Nothing is handed to us in a silver plate in the real world ,it is what we grab when the oppurtunity comes that makes us move forward.Trust your instinct and if you are wrong,dont bother,we learn better from our mistakes.Do not let anyone influence your decision that will make you regret your entire life even if it was me ,the love of your life.]

Jessica nodded her head [But what if you hate me for it]

[A man who truly loves you, will never hate your decision or you my love,even if it was the wrong decision i would stand by your side and we will face it together that is what true mates are.Now concentrate on your task and hunt the rabbit down.]

Jessica nodded her head understanding every word he said,he didnt want to treat her like a spoiled brat,and make her feel helpless and dependant.He was trying to make her independant ,to make her feel strong,so she doesnt have to rely on anyone and also rely on him if he isnt there to help her.She remembered her vows she promised she would protect her mate and to do that she has to be  strong,she has to believe in herself.True nothing is given to us easily in this cruel world,opportunities should be taken when we have the chance or we will regret  it all our lives.Only the strongest survive in this world ,and the strongest are not merely the physical appearance of a person but also the mental make up of a person.

[I am strong daemon,i am sorry i doubted myself,i will be stronger with your help and be the strongest with you all by my side]

[Good,now hunt your prey] he commanded.

In an hour jessica had her first kill in her mouth, [i did it daemon] she squealed with excitement [my first kill].

[Congratulations my love ,it is only the beginning,there is a lot more to learn]

Jessica nodded her head[i know daemon,and i am not scared anymore,i have you to teach me and you and my new family to be with me all through my life.]

[That my love i promise to you,now enjoy your kill] he said smiling.

[Nope we share everything daemon our joy,sorrows,victories and defeat.Everything daemon.please join me]

Daemon smiled walking towards her brushing her soft white fur with love.He was happy that her mate is moving forward towards her future leaving her past behind and she would make an excellent alpha female to his pack and they both started chewing the rabbit meat.

When they were nearly finished they heard two gun shots further into the woods,making the birds fly,and jessica flinch at the sound of the gun shots.