CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Sorry about the mini heart attack in the previous chapter. I have a friend that ships VEnoch so bad. I wanted to piss her off XD

I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Hey Vie, goodmorning." I looked to my side and saw that we were still in the penthouse.

"You had a bad dream?"

"Yea. It's still our second day here right?"

"Yep, everything's okay." He gave me a reassuring smile. I sat up and messed up Jake's hair.

"Alright, i'll be in my room all morning okay? We could go out maybe after lunch?" He nodded and left my room. I layed back down and smiled, i made my lamp turn on and thought about Miss Peregrine and the other's.

I'm really bummed out that we'll just be staying for one more day. To be honest, it's kinda nice without having Enoch breathing down my neck for once. I laughed at the thought that I actually get annoyed by him. There's nothing much to do back home, just reapeating the same day over and over again with the same people around you. Don't get me wrong, i love hanging out with the kids, it's just that, no one else would know how you feel like. Except Jake of course. It's not just that, I really want to go somewhere else besides the loop.

It would be nice if Enoch can go outside the loop, unfortunaly he can't. I rolled onto the other side of the bed and just stared out the window.

Me and Jake are buying stuff this afternoon so, i decided to bring out what i was gonna wear.

Short update for now but hey, atleast you guys have something. Sorry about the long break ive been on, im going through things. I watch Markimoobto brighten up my day. He's such a sweetheart! Any of you like Mark? Comment if i should do a fanfic of Mark, Jack, Antisepticeye, Darkiplier or Pewds. :3