CHAPTER TWELVE

I think he got the point that i was being sarcastic, instead of hiding from Enoch, i'll talk to him instead.

"You know what Millard? I'll go talk to Enoch instead. That will make him less mad right?" He lifted both of his shoulders.

"Beats me, he usually gets mad for a couple of days. But when it comes to you, ghe probably won't." I blushed a bit, knowing that Millard knows. Of course he knows, he hears everything." I walked out of the room and immediately got pinned to the wall.

"Im not mad at you Vivian, just let me explain." I stared at him and he let go of my arms.

"Yes we caused alot of damage to the village, but we used to do it all the time. We 'raid the village' every single day, to help improve our peculiaralities. Even the bird approved of it. All of us do it, except for Emma, says it's evil." I raised my eyebrow and walked away.

"But, i won't do it again!" He proudly yelled, grabbing my wrist.

"I know you won't, i just wanted you to say it." I smiled and ran my fingers through his soft hair.

He smiled and pulled me to his room. I like how his room never freaked me out. We sat on his bed and lied down, i went on top of him and pinned him down.

"Pinned ya!" I laughed and he rolled on top of me and ended up on the floor, still i was on top of him.

"Pinned ya again." I pushed him down. I stood up and pulled him up, he pressed me against him and i got a taste of that soft lips once again. I pulled away real quick.

"What?" He asked while letting go of my shoulders.

"Nothing, you caught me off guard. You wanna go-" he pinned me on the wall.

"Pinned ya..." he grinned.

"Alright, alright, let's go downstairs yea?" We walked out of the room and sat with the others on the couch.

"Im bored, Enoch... I wanna show you something." He nodded and followed me to my room.

"I've been keeping this hidden since Miss P brought me here." I said, walking to my bed and reaching in the mattress and pulled out my phone.

"I-is that... What did Jacob call it? A-an iphone?" He confusingly asked.

"Yea. If you wanna see it work... Come with me outside the loop? Just for a moment?" He smiled and ran with me outside.

We walked through the village, through the cave and bam. We were in 2016

"Im out? Were out!" I yelled while jumping while holding Enoch's hand. I opened my phone and pulled out the camera. Enoch looks so cute when he's curious, to be honest. I raised my phone and got close to Enoch.

"Smile Enoch." We both smiled and took the photo.

"That thing's facinating, finally something that interests me. What else can you do with it?"

"Well... Alot of things, you could talk to people, take pictures, listen to music." I opened the music app and played 'I hate u, I love u' for him. After the song ended we decided to walk back to the loop.

"Well Vivian, I love you." He said and smirked. I blushed and shoved him to the side. We rushed back to the mansion and luckily, we didn't get caught. We ran back to my room and i placed my phone back under the mattress.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

"It was..."

"Hey Enoch... What's wrong?" I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.