Chapter 20 (The End)

A/N This is it folks, after months of no updates and telling you i never would again.. here it is.. the end... i didnt proof read and im really tired and surprised i did this at all, but yay:

'''

“Liam, Damn it I’ve had enough of this, I’m going to check on her,” I shout from across the quiet table, slamming my fork into the worn wood and making it stick. The look on Liam’s face is one of pure shock, but I don’t care as I shove my seat back and storm towards India’s room.

“Zayn stop!” I hear Liam shout from behind me, “She’s probably asleep, give her a rest!”

I can’t help myself as I push her door open quickly, while looking around I realize something very quickly.

India isn’t in the room.

“India?!” I shout, turning around making sure I wasn’t dumb enough to miss something,

I feel Liam place a hand on my shoulder from the doorway, “Shit,” he breathes, “This is my fault, isn’t it,”

I shove past him, ignoring his question and looking around the living room, “Niall, Harry, Louisa!” I shout, calling to my pack.

In moments, they’re in the living room.

“India is missing,” I state, brow furrowed.

“What’s the plan?” Louisa asks, immediately balling her tiny hands into fists. I love her for that, ready to assemble at any moment. My most faithful member, tiny but strong.

“We’ll split up, if you find her scent follow it,” I can already feel my wolf coming out, and I rush towards the back door. I notice her clothes and paw prints in moments, as do the others. My teeth are growing sharper, my nose longer, my hair fuller and my skin is ripping apart like it’s on fire, and I’m ready.

~

Her prints and scent are the easiest things to track. I feel like I’ve been running forever with the other four trailing close behind. The problem starts when her tracks stop and he scents fade.

I stop running when I notice she’s become almost impossible to smell. I look around the open area as my pack comes to a stop behind me. There are footprints and wolfprints all over the snow and I can automatically tell there was a struggle.

“Who would do this?” Louisa asks, amazed, turning back into her human self.

“Perrie,” I growl, “I know exactly where she is,”

At that, we all take off running with me in the lead. Knowing Perrie, she would have taken

India to a warehouse two miles away. I knew her too well.

~~~

When we arrive, we began to scope out the place. I can smell Perrie and India, I know they’re in there somewhere. The question is, how would we get in? The doors are bolted shut, and the only other way in was windows that were too high up.

“What are we going to do?”  Liam asks, taking a deep breath.

“Break in,” I reply strongly

“But how?” Niall says,

“Like this,” I say, walking up to the door and knocking quickly, I can hear a quick ‘what the hell’ from the other side of the door, and footsteps.

Surprisingly, the door pops open, an angry Perrie on the other side. I quickly shoot my hand out and grab onto her throat, my claws are out and digging into her skin, just causing pain, but not death, yet.