{Epilogue}

Author's Note: I'm going to split the story in two and so the 'sequel' will be called "Heartbeat Pounding Away". So, yeah, in the next part there's going to be a lot of Avenged Sevenfold, especially romance with Brian and Ella... and Matt, because I think he's hot!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She played the piano with fury and sorrow. Each key was loud and filled with rage. Her tears hit her hand and she didn't care. She cried silently. The house she was in was empty and yet filled of memories she wanted to forget but they were right in front of her.

The sound of the piano filled the empty Cullen mansion. The piano was the only thing left in the living room. All of their things gone and left a sharp and deep cut in her heart.

She didn't even know what she was playing but she didn't want to stop. She wanted to stay here forever.

I guess I should rewind a little....

"Have you seen Bella?" Charlie asked her, his voice broken.

Ella's forehead creases.

"No, not since I left school. Why?"

Charlie cursed under his breath.

"Uncle Chuck, what's going on?"

"She left a note saying she was going with Edward to the woods for a walk and it's past eight... I called some of Billy's friend to help for the search."

"Sam, Paul and Jared?" She asked and he nodded. "I'll help them."

When Charlie was gone, Ella closed her eyes and tried to make contact with Edward but she couldn't find him anywhere.

She grabbed her jacket and walked down the stairs.

"Ella." Charlie called from the living room. Three very tall boys stood there, she smiled at them.

"Hey guys." She greeted with a low voice. "I'm going to look for Bella somewhere Edward took her once." She thought of the meadow Bella was always thinking about. But she was really going to the Cullen's house. "Then, I'll check their house."

"They moved." Charlie interrupted as Ella was walking out, she froze and walked back into the living room her eyes wide and glistened.

"What?" She almost choked on her word.

"Carlisle asked for a transfer and they moved to Los Angeles." Charlie had an apologetic look. Ella shook her head in denial.

"No... They couldn't have." She said to herself unaware of the listeners. "They said they would be there for me... family... thick and thin." She jogged out of the house and turned on her car and was driving down to the Cullen's house to make sure it wasn't true.

"Los Angeles is too sunny for them." She gritted as she went one hundred in a fifty miles per hour zone.

She made a sharp turn and drove down the tree path that leads to the Cullen's house. The tires screeched as she hit the breaks. There were no lights on. She used her speed and was inside the house in a mili-second. Tears hitting the marble floor.

"Edward, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle?!" She yelled her voice echoing through the empty house. She looked around and then searched the house in ten seconds.

Everything empty... even the garage which was always had been filled with cars. When she reached the living room the only thing there was her piano. The one she had given to Edward, well the one Edward had bought for fifteen thousand dollars. Her Mozart replica piano.