{24}

"I hate pictures." Ella whined as she looked at her and Josh's pictures, she made a face that made Josh laugh.

"It's not funny, Josh." Ella growled.

"You look beautiful, Ella, you're like a freakin professional model or something." He pointed at Ella on the picture. "You're stunning." He plants a kiss on her lips and Ella smiles.

"You taste good." Ella said.

"Like what?"

She thought as she savored her lips. "Strawberries, my favorite fruit."

Ella took hold of the nape of his neck and brought down his lips to her.

"Mm. Delicious." Ella smirked.

"Hello."

Josh and Ella looked at Jacob standing awkwardly. Ella suddenly remembered she hadn't talked to Jacob in weeks and good thing she couldn't blush.

"Hey, Jake." Ella whispered in shame.

"Ca-can I have a dance?" He extended his hand.

Ella gives him a weak smile and nods.

"I'll be back." She said to Josh.

She takes Jacob's hand to the dance floor. There was another slow song going again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands on her waist, his eyes always on her.

"You look amazing."

Ella was able to look at Jacob eye to eye because they were almost the same height.

"Thank you, Jake. Look I want to apologize for avoiding you for the last couple of weeks. Things in my life got complicated... I'm sorry." She didn't look at him in the eyes until she felt his hand under her chin and lifted it up.

"It's okay, I understand. A bit confused but you'll tell me when you're ready."

"Thanks for being so darn understanding. As cliche as this sounds... can we still be friends?" Ella pouted her lips and made a puppy look.

Jacob rolls his eyes while he laughs. "How can I say no to that?"

"Are you gonna stay? My band is playing in a while and we have a new song!" Ella's eyes beamed in delight at the thought of performing.

"Yes; I can't say no to you. You're my doom."

"Ha, if I had a nickle." Ella shook her head and chuckled.

Someone else cleared their throat.

"Edward." Ella smiled sweetly.

"May I have a dance?" Edward smirked.

Ella looked at Jacob, who dropped his arms to his side and took a step back.

"I'll be by the punch bowl... maybe they already poured the alcohol." Jacob muttered to himself making Ella laugh.

She got in the same position as with Jacob and Josh but she had to look up because he was taller than her.

"Ugh! You and your tallness distraughts me." Ella whined.

"You and your shortness." He mocked.

"Hey! I'm proud of my 5'1 and a half inches, thank you very much, Edward Anthony Mansen Cullen."

"Well I am proud of my tallness, Eleanor Marie Hernandez-Swan Cullen." He stuck up his nose like a rich person would. Ella winced at the sound of her full name.

"I only liked the last part... the Cullen part."

"Um, I'm going hunting--"

"What a mood killer." Ella interrupted him and he glares and Ella sighs. "Continue."