{26}

The deal was done. R.A.G would tour with Avenged Sevenfold in Taste of Chaos; they would be opening for Avenged Sevenfold. In the tour it would also be Bullet for My Valentine.

Ella was now in a taxi van with her band members and her Uncle. She was going to visit her old friend Nancy Gomez, they hadn't talked in months and she felt a little obligated to do so.

"So, where are we going again?" Dan asked, for the billionth time.

"I told you, we're going to meet an old friend of mine. My best friend." Ella beamed with delight.

"She better be hot." Dan mumbled adjusting in the seat into a sleeping position.

There was a lot of traffic, like always in Los Angeles.

After being in the same line for an hour they finally got off the freeway. Ella gave the driver instructions to Nancy's house.

In ten minutes Ella was back in her old city...Long Beach, California. The taxi stopped in front of Nancy's house. She was the first one out because she took the seat next to the sliding door.

She couldn't stop smiling, being back home brought a lot of great memories, both bad and good. Ella pulled up her cat-eared hood. The sun was too bright for her liking.

"Ugh! How can you wear a sweater in this heat?! It's so damn hot!" Aubrey complained leaning her hand on Ella's shoulder for more dramatic effect.

"It's only eighty-five degrees, for christ sake!" Ella pointed out.

"Ella, keep in mind we lived in the rain and sun-less place for all of our lives." Dan complained as well.

"I used to live there too!" She defended.

"Uh, yeah, until you moved down here! How did you stand this heat?" Josh panted like a dog.

Ella laughed.

"The beach isn't just for bonfires there's also the water to refresh into."

"Eleanor!!" Squealed a voice from the house.

"Nancy!!" She squealed back opening her arms wide. Nancy still had that crazy blonde hair with blue highlights.

The girls jogged to each other and hugged tightly when they met half way.

"At least she's hot." Dan shrugged walking towards the girls.

Charlie walked out of the van and felt like he had entered hell. The heat beated down on his light skin and felt like he was burning.

"How could've Rose standed this heat?!" Charlie said.

"You whore! Why haven't you called?!" Nancy complained punching Ella on the arm, but Ella barely felt it.

"I've been busy!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Come on in, we have lots to talk about!" Nancy dragged Ella. The rest followed inside. They went to the living room and Ella was so happy to see the rest of her friends.

Angel, he had shoulder length black hair that he would put in a pony tail, he was a metal-head.

Jenesa, she was also a metal-head and so she would have frizzy hair and an Anthrax shirt.

"Ella!!!" Jenesa yelled bringing Ella into a bear hug.

Jenesa was stronger than she looked.

"Okay, you can stop now!" Ella said. Jenesa pulled away. "Angel!!"

"Ella." He said hugging her as well. "You missed Senior prank, you suck!"

"Oh fu--dgers." Ella stopped herself before Charlie could hear.