{17}

( Ellas car is Dean Winchesters car in supernatural)

Ella and Jacob were alone at his house. They were on the couch watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective. Ella found Jim hilarious.

"God, I love him." Ella held her stomach as she saw Jim Carrey in a tutu dancing around. Jacob tried paying attention to the movie, but he didn't want to miss a smile and laugh that left her soft lips.

So, he went for it.

Ella was laughing when she felt a pair of warm lips on her. Her eyes widened when she analyzed who was kissing her; Jacob was kissing her and surprisingly she didn't pull away.

Ella didn't pull away because she didn't want. Somehow, deep inside of her she wanted this. She wanted Jacob, it didn't matter that he was younger than her.

Jacob secured the kiss by placing a hand on her cheek. His lips were soft and warm. He was tendrered. He went slowly with no rush what-so-ever. His tongue brushed her bottom lip and just as she was about to part her lips to let him in, Billy came in.

"Jake! Oh! I'm so sorry." Ella and Jacob pulled apart quicker than a shooting bullet. Jake's face turned red and Ella looked away in shame.

"It's okay, Billy. I have to go." Ella gave one last kiss to Jacob and walked out of the house and got into her Impala and drove away.

Billy smirked at his son.

"What?" Jacob was dying to scream in happiness.

***

Ella screamed as she was driving. She was smiling from ear to ear and with Jacob she felt human. She felt normal.

Ella parked the Impala and walked inside the house where Charlie was waiting with his arms crossed, his right foot tapping and a disapproving look on his face.

"Where have you been?!" Charlie's face was red from anger.

"I was with Jacob and... we sort of... hit it off." Ella couldn't resist and smiled from ear to ear.

His expression soften and smiled. "You could've at least called." He opened his arms for Ella and Ella went in and hugged him back. Charlie kissed the top of her head and embraced her tighter.

"Sorry, Uncle Chuck." Ella apologized.

"I just don't want something to happen to you. We still haven't caught the murder of the hikers." Ella froze on the spot and her muscle tensed. "You okay, Ella?"

"Yeah. I'm just tired. Long day." She chuckled as she pulled away from the hug.

Charlie looked at his niece and he could almost picture his sister in front of him.

"You look so much like Rose." Charlie held Ella's face by her chin. "You have her eyes."

"Yeah, everyone told me that in the funeral. My euology sucked." Ella admitted. Charlie and Ella hugged one more time. "My mom never blamed you for the family fight, Uncle."

"I know... she called me the day before the attack." Charlie was now crying. "She sounded so nervous like she almost knew what was going to happen. Mmh. She always had that gift."

"What gift?" Ella asked, she raised an eyebrow.

Charlie looked at Ella's curious face and smirked.

"Don't listen to me. Got to sleep." He ordered a baffled Ella.

"But--"

"You're late now suffer the consequences missy." He waved his finger at Ella and Ella pouted.