{14}

Baby, I think we should go." Drake yelled over the loud music to Ella.

Ella and him were on the dance floor. Ella was of course drunk and half-unconsicous.

"But why?!" Ella whined in a baby tone as she brought their bodies together.

"Because Jason and his friends are here with drugs and it's only matter of time before all hell breaks lose. I don't want anything happening to you." Drake gave Ella a serious look. "I couldn't live without you."

Ella smiled. "I love you Drake, you have no idea how much."

Drake smiled. "Let's go."

"I'm going to the ladies room, and I'll meet you at my car." Ella said parting from Drake and went inside of the house party.

Everywhere Ella looked there was a couple in the middle of a make out session. Ella almost gagged when she saw a couple having sex in the middle of the hallway.

"Get a room, Nancy!" Ella teased her best friend, she was having sex with one of Jason's buddies.

"Oh, shut up, Marie!" Nancy said.

"Ugh! I curse the day my mother dicided to give me such an awful middle name!!" Ella shaked her fists in the air to look dramatic.

With no more disturbances she entered the bathroom and did her business. She washed her hands and dried herself on her jeans. She opened the door and there was a drunk British boy with an evil grin on his face. Even drunk Ella, still hated Jason, so she rolled her eyes at him.

"Out of my way." Ella hissed dangerously.

Jason only let out a heavy laugh. "I don't think so, babe."

"I've told you a thousand times not to call me that." Ella was irritated.

"Why not?" Jason hiccuped.

"Just... get out of my way." Ella tried to push him aside but to vail.

"Now, now, don't be so pushy, love." Jason cooed, his hand reached for her face but she slapped it away. "Ow."

Ella was able to push him aside, maybe because Jason's balance wasn't good either. Ella stormed out of the house and saw Drake waiting for her, her heart smiles and she smiles.

"Let's go." Ella said.

"What happened? You look mad." Drake said cupping her face with his hands.

"It's Jason, he's getting on my last fucking nerve." Ella growled.

Drake's face darkens. "He keeps bothering you?"

"Yeah, but he'll get tired eventually, because he'll realize that there's only one man in my life and thats....Santa Claus." Ella joked, Drake fakely glared and then started to tickle Ella, Ella was very ticklish when she was drunk.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" Ella was crying tears of laughter.

Drake had a hold of her around her tiny waist, he didn't let go, instead he brought her closer to his face and looked in her eyes. The first thing that had caught Drake's attention of Ella was her twinling green eyes. He had never seen such bright eyes, full of life and something more. He loved how she wasn't afraid to speak her mind and do things girls wouldn't do, like burp her ABC's or run in the rain and jump on puddles. So, he fell for Ella's child-like side, but then there was her side where she was understanding and patient.

Then there was her dark side; when she got high she would do the most crazy things and Drake was always there to stop her. She would try to skate over cars and Drake would reason with her.