{15}

Another Hiker Gone Missing

Local Police Warn Community

Of Wild Animals Attacking

Ella read the headline of the newspaper on Tuesday morning. Her "play date" with Jacob had gone without a scratch and she apologized for her freaky behavior and he said it was all right.

"Ugh! I hate school." Bella groaned.

"No you don't. You can't wait to see Eddie." Ella said without looking a way from the newspaper.

"You're right." Bella said happily.

"You really like him, don't you?" Ella finally looked at Bella.

[She's glowing. God, why did I have to fall for my cousin's boyfriend? I hate the universe.] Ella thought as Bella nodded sheepishly as her answer.

Ella groaned.

"What?" Bella asked.

Ella, if she could, would've turned red.

"I f-forgot to ask Alice about my Calculus homework." Ella lied quickly, she had called Alice before she had gone to sleep.

"Oh. It's only one missing assignment." Bella shrugged.

"Right. Well, I've got to go." Ella said pulling the chair back and dropped her bowl of cereal in the kitchen sink. She went to get her coat and scarf, it was extra cold and it was sprinkling, so she got her hat. She got her keys from the counter and yelled her good bye to Bella. Edward was waiting outside for her so Ella opened the door enough to peek her head in.

"Bella! Bella! Ed, is here! Get your booty outside before he freezes to death!" Bella let out a chuckle. "What's so funny?"

Bella opened the rest of the door, still laughing.

"Isabella Marie Swan, what is so damn fucking funny?!" Ella barked.

"Nothing, Marie." Bella stuck her tongue out at her cousin.

They shared the same middle name.

"Mira tu sabes que me gusta que me llamen, Marie!!" Ella shouted in Spanish. {Hey! You know I don't like to be called Marie!!}

"What was that?" Bella asked, Edward had come out to watch the show.

"Damn it!" Ella cursed.

"She speaks in Spanish when she's mad." Edward answered.

[He remembered?] Ella thought and she smiled at him, he kindly returned it. Bella noticed this and grew suspicious.

"Well, I better get going. See ya at school." Ella waved and she went to her car. She puts in the key in the ignition and turns it on and her car came to life.

Vroom Vroom!!

Edward shook his head and let out a hearty laugh. Bella and Edward watched as Ella reversed and"vroom-ed" away.

Bella got in the silver Volvo with attitude.

"What's wrong?" Edward asked Bella reaching out for her face but she raised her hand up stopping Edward.

"What was that?" Bella asked.

Edward wished at times like this that he could read Bella's thoughts.

"What was what?" He asked.

"That! That moment between you and Ella. And how do you know she speaks Spanish, I didn't even know!" Bella said throwing her hands dramatically.

"I come to drop off something for Ella... and she was home and me and the boys---"

"Whoa, whoa... you came to my house, when?" Bella said.