{08}

Ella started to laugh uncontrably, she couldn't believe what Emmett had thought.

"Me---a teenage---mother?" She said between laughs. She slowly stopped and chuckled every now and then. "No, I'm not. Here's what I meant."

She parked in the drive way of the house. "Come and see what I meant."

Emmett followed Ella out of the car and walked over and found out what she meant. It was her car; Impala, 1967 and great body work.

"Whoa, gorgeous." Emmett awed. "It's a true masterpiece."

"Ms. Heranandez-Swan?" The man asked, he had a white uniform.

"Yes." Ella said approaching the man with the clip board.

"Sign here." He said pointing the X on the bottom of the page. Ella took the clip board and quickly signed her signature. "How long will it take?"

"To unload?" Ella asked and the man nods. Ella moved her head side to side debating with herself. "About two hours. There's food inside of you would like to something to eat."

"No thank you, I just had lunch. I'll wait inside my cabin of the truck and you can tell me when you're done." He suggested.

"Sounds wizard." Ella smiled, the man gave her a weird look by her choice of words. He slowly walks back to the truck but not without having a last look at Ella.

[Strange girl.] He thought to himself.

Ella turned her heel and walked to the back of the semi-truck, someone had already taken down her Impala and so the other thing was gone and the semi-truck was the only thing left.

She lifted the big door up, she doens't know how. Dozens of boxes were inside but at the back of the truck she could see her old piano. A feeling hit her straight through her heart. The memories were painful and vivid.

"Ella?" Emmett's deep voice brought her back.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You okay?" He raised an eyebrow, he saw a pained expression flash through her face.

"Yuppers." She lied. "Help me with these boxes."

Emmett and Ella started on taking down the boxes and placed them inside of the house then they agreed that while Ella unpacked them in her room, Emmett would bring the boxes up to her room. Emmett read each label of the boxed: "Stuff", "Albums", "More Stuff", and one had catched his eyes in particular it read "Trophies and recognitions..Blah"

Ella was inside of the house so he took advantage and peeked inside. He took one out and the golden doll was a ballerina.

Best Ballerina of 1996.

So Ella was about six or seven years old. He picked another one. This was a soccer doll.

Best Player of Little Leauge of 1996

[So she dance and played soccer at the same time?] Emmett thought.

He looked through the rest. He was awestruked by the many recognitions Ella had. She had one for almost every sport known. She had student of the months and student of the year trophies. Then as he looked another box catched his eyes it also read "Trophies and Recognitions...blah." This one was more taller than the others. He quickly, and by quickly I mean with vampire powers, he scanned through the trophies.

"They're all for piano competitions." Emmett said to himself. Then one of them was of guitar.

[She's the pefect daughter.] Emmett thought. [But they all seem to stop after 2001.]