chapter 16: Three Months of pregnancy

*Michael's Point Of View*

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock, groaning I rubbed my eyes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I took a warm shower before stopping in front of the mirror. I looked at myself carefully. I put on some weight already, not that much but you could see it... Before, you could easily see my ribs which were now impossible.

I stared at my belly a few minutes, putting a hand carefully on it before making small circles, a small smile on my lips. The bump was still small so it was kind of easy to cover it. I was very careful about it; I was avoiding all the bullies at school, all the jocks and every people who could hurt me. I also stopped sport. I wanted the baby to be safe; he was a part of me!

I signed before getting out of the bathroom to dress myself. I decided to wear a baggy pant and a large blue T-shirt before going downstairs. Large clothes were my new way of dressing, it was comfortable and it made it easier to hide my pregnancy. My mother was in the kitchen making breakfast, it smelled good.

"Hello mum." I mumbled sitting on a chair and closing my eyes. I was so tired whereas I'm sleeping more than 10 hours every day.

"Hi sweetie. How do you feel today? I made you your favorite breakfast." She smiled giving me a plate of pancakes before kissing my cheek gently.

I began to eat, my mother sat next to me to drink her coffee.

"How's the baby?" Yasmine, my sister asked coming in the kitchen with a smile on her lips. She was so beautiful.

"It's ok. I'm just really tired." I replied smiling back before finishing my meal.

I got up and took my bag before leaving the house and making my way toward school. I know I shouldn't be walking but I like it. I'm alone and I've time to think about things. It's been three months since I saw my father; he's staying with friends from his work. He doesn't want to see me anymore; he thinks I'm a disgusting freak.

I pushed the thoughts away; stress isn't good when you're pregnant. I sat on a chair at the end of the class waiting for the beginning of the first classes; it should start in ten minutes. Aiko walked into the room and came toward me.

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes please?" Aiko asked taking a chair to sit in front of me without waiting for my approval.

"What do you want Aiko? If you want sex it's a no, I don't do that anymore." I told him with a dead glare, crossing my arms on my chest.

"But... Why? I don't recognize you anymore! Look at you! You always look tired; you don't wear skinny clothes anymore and look how big you become! Why?" Aiko asked me confusion in his eyes and a frown on his face.

"I... You're disgusting! You don't fucking know what's happening! Why do you judge me? We may have fucked a few times in the last months but you don't know me and you never will." I said in a low tone, clenching my fists before leaving the room, tears in my eyes.

I left the school and began to walk. I needed fresh air, I hate when people judge me when they don't know I'm pregnant. I sat on a bench not too far from school and sent a message to my mother to ask her to come and get me. While I was waiting, I was thinking my life's going to be hard in the next few months and years but I have to stay positive... Today I've to meet a doctor; I will finally know if my baby is a girl or a boy, I will also make a test to know who the father is.

♂+♂=♥

"Michael, come in please." A young woman, a doctor, told me with a warm smile. My mother squeezed my hand and we went into the room.

"So, it's going to be a bit cold but don't worry. Look at the screen; you will see your baby soon." She told me with a smile.

I shivered at the cold but continued to stare at the screen.

"Look, your baby is here. Can you see it? Here's the head, the arms, the legs. Your baby will grow a lot; it will be easier to see it on the screen in a few months... Congrats! You're going to have a little boy." She announced with a bright smile. I smiled back; I didn't know what to say. I was just so happy right now; I even forgot the morning's events.

My mother was next to me, tears in her eyes. She looked so happy. I put my hand on my belly and began to make small circles on it.

"Thank you so much doctor... I'm... I'm just so happy..." I murmured, staring at my belly with a smile and shining eyes. "Mum, can you wait for me in the car, please? I promise it won't be long I just want to ask something in private."

"Of course sweetie. I'll wait for you, don't be too long." She said with a smile and kissed my cheek gently. I know she's sad about her husband, my father, being a dick. She's even thinking about divorce, and it's my fault... But I love the look on her face when she looks at my stomach... It makes me so happy. She deserves to be happy.

"What did you want to ask me?" The doctor asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Mmh... I... I wanted to know if it's possible to make a test.. I would like to know the father of the baby..." I mumbled, a blush on my cheeks.

She nodded and made me a blood test. I did my best not to cry, I hated with all my life blood test. The only reason I'm doing it is for my baby. I want him to be healthy.

"You can wait here, the results will appear soon. No need to be scared, I'm not judging. Men aren't supposed to be pregnant." She told me with a wink. "Ah, here it is!"

I took a deep breath waiting to know who the father is. Then, I have to think... Will I have to tell the big news to the father or not?

"The father of your baby boy is... Mr. Dermanis... Casey Dermanis..."

Casey?!