Chapter 10: Welcome back

*Michael's Point Of View*

It's been a month since I've been in this school. I've slept with almost all the men in this school. One every day. A few women asked me if I could sleep with them but... I'm gay. Ugh. I've even slept with a teacher because I needed a good mark. I'm not really proud of what I'm doing but the people I slept with will keep the secret. I'm not proud but it makes me feel beautiful. When I'm with one of them, I feel like the most beautiful person on Earth and I'm happy. I feel like someone loves me. I forget Casey. Do you understand what I mean? The harder is at the end when they leave. It's at this precise moment that I feel bad and dirty. Two months ago I was a virgin. Two months ago I didn't know how to put a condom on correctly. (Don't laugh!) Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself. I can't imagine what I would do if my parents learned this. They would kill me.

Sometimes I wonder what Casey is doing, how he is. I miss him but I don't cry for him anymore. That's a good thing, I think. I want to show him that I can live without him even if it's hard for me.

The boy's toilets became my 'office'. Today I have to meet a senior. I don't know his name. I know nothing about him. I don't even know what he looks like! When he came to see me he had on a black dog mask. I think he doesn't want to be recognized. He may be ashamed, I don't know and I don't care.

I opened the boy's toilet and he is here. He still has his mask. If he wants to be discreet, he should remove it. I don't care about him; he's just another guy to play with.

"I don't want to fuck you. I just want a blow job." He said in a low, dangerous voice.

I nodded and kneeled in front of him and opened his zipper. I put down his white boxers. He was already hard. I took him in my mouth. He moaned loudly, clenching his hands in my hair. Well I don't know if he's gay or bi, but he can't pretend he's straight. He liked this way too much. The door opened but I ignored it, it wasn't the first time a student wanted to look at me while I was blowing someone. I heard a gasp. I pulled back, frowning, to look at the person who was shocked, listening the sound he or she made. I saw the only person I didn't want to see... Casey.

I stood up, staring at him.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You should be at school right now." I told him in a low tone.

"What are YOU doing here? When did you become a slut?"

I looked at the teenager I blowed, he was still hard. I couldn't see his eyes but I'm sure he was confused as hell.

"Hey, can you come back tomorrow? I promise I'll continue what we were doing okay?" I asked him with a small smile.

He nodded with a growl and left me alone with Casey after putting his boxers back on.

"What are you doing here Casey? I don't want to see you anymore. As you can see, I can live without you." I said, crossing my arms.

"Why are you acting like this? I came here to talk to you. Someone told me you were in the boy's toilets every morning so I came here. So... that's what you're doing here?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe. Stop acting like you actually care." I snapped.

"I care about you, Mika. I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I'm really sorry. I went to the hospital to see you when you were in the coma. I left before you woke up." He told me quietly.

"I...stop playing with me..." I whispered and tried to leave the boy's toilets but Casey was in front of the door.

Why was he doing this? I wanted to believe him, but I suffered too much because of him.

"Mika, please! Look at you! You changed so much. When I met you, you were innocent, you were cute and nice. You were perfect. Now, you aren't innocent anymore. You changed. I miss the old you." He said glaring at me with a sad smile.

"Before I was bullied! Everybody respects me now. You killed the old me, it's your fault I changed. Now get out of my way!"

I pushed him out of my way and went to my first period, leaving Casey where he was. It was impossible to pay attention, I was thinking about him. Was he really sincere with me or was it one of his jokes? Anyways, I was proud of myself, I can be strong but how much could I take before going back to him?

The day passed by slowly. At the end of the day my mother was here to take me home. She kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"How was your day honey? I made cookies."

"It was okay." I shrugged.

We went in the kitchen. My mom's cookies were the best things in the world! When I was a little boy she made me cookies every Sunday. I don't know why she stopped. Thinking about this, I pouted.

"Why are you pouting Mika?" My mother asked with a small frown on her face.

"Why did you stop making cookies every Sunday? You know I love cookies!" I whined, pouting even more.

My mother just laughed. Ugh, so nice of her.

"It's good to see you like this honey. Do you have any friends?" She asked with a smile.

"Mmmh, yeah... you can say that..." I mumbled embarrassed.

If only she knew.

"You should invite them here! I would be happy to meet them!"

"No way mom! They would laugh at me; you treat me like a big baby..." I said blushing.

"But you are my baby! I'll treat you as one as long as you live here! You should feel lucky I don't give you baths anymore." She said winking.

"Mom! Just shut up please!" I whined, blushing.

"It's okay! It's not as if I didn't know what you're doing in the bathroom, I have ears you know." She said with a smile, trying not to laugh at me.

"WHAT?! You can't spy on me like that! And... mmh... I don't care; I'm doing nothing except wash myself." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah of course. Well, I have to see you really like washing yourself. Especially a certain part of your body." She said rolling her eyes.

Ugh, I hated it when she was like this! I was close to my mother, she was my best friend and basically my only real friend but I don't want her to hear me while I was doing my business. It's creepy and I'm not that loud!

"Thanks for the cookies, but I have homework to do now." I mumbled rushing out of the kitchen.