chapter 11: The Party

I woke up at 6 am, I was really tired. I barely slept that night. I took a quick shower and dressed myself with a white slim, white T-shirt and white converses.

I went to the kitchen to eat a granola bar then brushed my teeth. I, finally, went to school. I knew the mysterious teenager was waiting for me in the boy's toilets. I knew it. I only hoped Casey wasn't there today. I went in the boy's toilets and, the senior was here, as expected.

"Get on your knees Slut and blow me." He told me in a harsh tone. I guess he wasn't happy about the fact that I left him with a boner at school...

He shoved me on my knees roughly. It fucking hurt! I began to blow him but I wasn't in the mood. I couldn't stop thinking about Casey.... did I really change that much? I'm still the same! I just want to protect myself; I don't want to be heartbroken.

The teenager was holding my head making me move faster and faster. I was almost choking, it was hard to breathe. I didn't think he was this big! He was moaning loudly. Finally he released without any warning. I swallowed before getting up. My jaw hurt!

"Thanks man, that was good. Don't tell that to anybody or I'll break your legs." He said in a low tone leaving the boy's toilets as quickly as he came in.

Well...he was nice. I went to my first period, math. I hated this subject, I understood nothing. Well, I'll have time to sleep, that's great. I heard there was a party tonight. The host is one of the most popular guys and I'm invited! It will be my first party, I can't wait. I don't usually drink a lot but tonight will be an exception. I want to have fun. I want to be cool.

The day passed slowly, everybody was speaking about the party. All the teenagers from the city will be there. I think I'll see people who used to bully me but I don't care. It's not their party, they can't do anything. I ran the way home. I had to take a shower and dress myself for the party. I want to be sexy.

"Hey honey, why are you running?" My mother asked, looking confused.

"Hey Mom! I'm going to a party tonight. I have to take a shower and dress myself. See you later!" I said, running in the bathroom.

I took a long warm shower then I shaved myself, even if I don't really need it. I left the bathroom and my bedroom in only in a towel. I didn't know what to wear! I wanted to be sexy. I finally chose to wear leather jeans with a tight white T-shirt, a leather jacket and black Louboutins with white spikes. Yep, I looked good. I took a few minutes to make my hair looks good. Once I was ready I left my room and went into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, how do I look?" I asked her with a bright smile.

"You look great! Do you need a ride?"

"No thanks. It's not that far, I can walk. Oh, and no need to wait for me. I'll probably sleep here. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay. If you need anything send me a message. And, please, don't drink too much. Or you will end up doing something you will regret in the morning. Mmh... Do you wants condoms?" She asked me, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Mom! No!" I answered, blushing and looking everywhere but at her face.

"Take care and don't do something I'll not do."

"Don't worry mom, you know I'm not going to make stupid things." I said with a small smile, trying to reassure her.

I finally left the house and walked to the party which, luckily, wasn't that far. I could hear the loud music from the garden; it was Lady Gaga right now. People were on the porch kissing and making out. The door was open. I entered and coughed. People were smoking. There was a strong smell of sweat and sex. People were making out while others were passing out on the couch. I went in the kitchen and took a beer. Then another. I don't know I much beer I drank but I couldn't walk straight.

♂+♂=♥

Mmmh.... my head hurt. What happened yesterday? The only thing I clearly remember is that I drank... a lot. I didn't even remember how I found a bed. I tried to get up but stopped when I saw that I was naked. Someone was sleeping next to me... I couldn't see his face but he had light brown hair.

Oh god, what did I do?! I looked around me in complete panic; there were no condoms in sight. I slept with someone without condoms. What if he's sick or something? My parents would kill me. I quickly dressed myself looking at the other boy. His face was in his pillow. Should I wake him up or should I just leave a note?

I decided to leave a note because it would be less awkward.

"Hi stranger,

I'm sorry for leaving like this but I don't remember what we did last night. I know we had sex. I didn't find any condoms so I hope you don't have any diseases.

Well... you may not remember more details and it may be better like this. Bye.

M."

I put the note next to his jeans and left the room. When I went in the living room it was a huge mess. A few people were sleeping on the floor. I left the house and sat in the garden. I had a headache. Everything was blurry.

I checked my iPhone 5S and saw that I had 5 missed calls and 3 new messages... all from my mother. I was in a deep shit. I called her.

"Oh Mika!!! How are you? Are you okay? I was so worried about you!!"

Ugh, why was she screaming?! It was too loud. Everything was too loud.

"Mom... don't speak so loud please, my head hurts." I whispered.

"Were you drunk?" She asked, sounding worried and a bit angry.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Can you come and get me? I don't think I can walk home. I need an aspirin."

"Don't move, I'm coming."

I waited a few minutes when I saw Casey walking out of the door. Well, it looks like he had a lot of fun. His hair were messed up, he didn't even buttoned his shirt. I'm not jealous. Not at all...

I looked away. I didn't want him to see me. Not like this. I didn't want to speak to him when I knew he slept with someone else. It hurts.

Luckily he left without seeing me. My mother was here a few minutes later. I got in the car.

"Here, aspirins. Take them."

I took the aspirins and drank the water.

"Thank you mom." I mumbled.

"You slept with someone, right?" She asked me, looking at the road.

"Yeah but I don't remember anything..." I said, playing with my fingers.

"I knew it was going to happen...did you use protection?" She sighed.

"I-I didn't find any condoms in the room. I don't think we used one. I don't even know who I slept with." I murmured, feeling ashamed.

"Mika...." She sighed. She looked a bit disappointed and I can understand her feeling.

I'll have to sort things out.

I went to my room. I was so tired. I'll stop sleeping with guys for fun. I don't want my parents to learn of it.

But tomorrow it's the beginning of holidays. 2 weeks without school is heaven. I'm going to France for the holidays! I can't wait.

I promise, everything will change.