13th February 2017

Dear diary,
I literally nearly blinded myself this morning.

I'm not copying Danisnotonfire! This happened! I have photographic evidence!

So have you ever woken up at half eight in the morning completely shattered cause you only went to bed at two twenty-five in the morning, got bored of lying in bed reading smutty fanfic and gone wandering around your room picking up random shit? Yeah see, we all do it.

Anyway, I was wandering and I picked up an "empty" perfume bottle and just because it's me I tried to take off the lid and sprayie thingy...

;-;

Yeah...

When I was doing this the bottle was around three inches from my face so when it sprayed.... it went directly into my left eye...

Now that sounds pretty painful, but unlike Dan, I didn't rub my eye meaning I cried most of it out. But after about ten minutes of profusely sobbing it actually started to really sting! I decided to google it...

NEVER GOOGLE IT!

EVER!

All the websites told me that if I didn't get the perfume out quickly I'd go blind! •0•

After that I rushed downstairs and spent the following hour and a half submerging my whole face into a sink of minty water looking like a sad blowfish...

Yay! •U•

Oh yeah! Evidence! Look at this!

Look at all the tears!

Do you want to know something that made me laugh? I was passing a preschool yesterday that's been under some renovation. This is the first thing I was greeted with;

 This is the first thing I was greeted with;

Head master; and this is the history block. We decided to base the design off of the German work camp look to give the children a real feel of authenticity for our current topic.

u fuckin' kiddin' me m8?! That thing's like twice the size of me! Honest to god! Who needs a fence that tall for children so small?!