20th January 2017

Dear diary,
ARRARARGHHHGH!!! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO JUST FIND A SIMPLE BALL OF STRING IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN GOST TOWN?!

*takes deep breath* ok, ok! Right!

ARARGHHHRGARGH!!!!

Oh? Oh what's that? You want to know why I'm so fucking pissed? WELL TOUGH! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU CREEPY PERV! Aww, no. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that! I'm on my period though so I'm just basically getting pissed over nothing.

Have you ever made a candle from scratch? Well, I have. In fact, I'm doing one now! 😋 it's surprisingly therapeutic. Anyway, I'm making some for my mum for Christmas and I really needed some string so that I could make the wick, but I had ran out...

So for the past three fricken days I've been searching in all the shops for a measly ball of string, and only today did I finally find one! Que angelic choir music! 😇

OMG I love roomie's songs! Muffin time is probably my fave though! Im listening to numb at the moment though.

Whatever happened to childhood?
Whatever happened to dreams?
Whatever happened to memories?
Whatever happened to me?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaaah

Blah blah blah blah blah blaaaaah

We all go numb
We all go numb
We all go numb,
Distract ourselves so we don't see what we've beeeeecome!

Who wants to know about the magical adventures of my science class?!

Ok so, these girls decided to google ... umm... to google... scrotum. Of course they went on images! All I heard was sounds of disgust and discontent! 😩

Don't judge me but... I have no fricken idea what a scrotum is. Will somebody please tell me so I don't have to google it? How the hell do I not know what a scrotum is but I'm fully aware of what a blowjob is?!

Ok, away from the topic of how dark my mind is... OH GOD! I was reading smut the other day! 😩 I will never be able to un-see what I have seen! But don't y'all be thinking I was willing reading that shit! They didn't put a fucking smut WARNING and it just all suddenly started... kicking off! The worst part is that I had to keep skimming through it to find where it ended, the story was actually really really good and I wanted to continue reading it ... minus the smut ... mostly...

Ok gtg HAHAHAHAHA BYE!