1st february 2017

Get ready for a rant. It's gonna be a long one...

Dear diary,
Ok, so... Septiplier.

It must be said, the Septiplier ship has many different views on it. I want to say that recently (when I wrote this, it was recent, I write these chapters literally months in advance!) CJ (one of my actual heros! Holds so much of my respect!) has been getting a lot of shit for her fan art! If you don't know who CJ is, fuck off! Go shine in heaven! Live a pure life, you innocent, precious little cinnamon roll! Good look getting into hell!

 I want to say that recently (when I wrote this, it was recent, I write these chapters literally months in advance!) CJ (one of my actual heros! Holds so much of my respect!) has been getting a lot of shit for her fan art! If you don't know who CJ...

It must be said, I agree with both sides. On the one hand, Septiplier has gotten really intense! It's now to the point where there are whole stories dedicated to very detailed gay pornography between the two, which in all fairness, will probably be making them very uncomfortable! However, they signed up for this. They were the Ones who signed themselves up for a YouTube channel and they were the ones who grew to be greatly loved and respected by just about everybody! Fan fiction is bound to be expected, and ships are unavoidable! Also, we're forgetting that Seàn and Mark are grown adults (although they may act like children) and things like this will not have the same effect on them as it would a younger teen or child!

I will be the first to admit (although probably not) that writing full on smut books and making actual pornography videos is going pretty far past the limit, and people are lucky that the two are standing for it! But in all honesty, Septiplier; on the whole, is actually doing them a lot of good! Hear me out, septiplier= more fans= more popularity for the actual channels= more likes and subscribers= better life for them! I don't agree with taking it totally serious, it's just a bit of fun for the fan girls (and guys) to enjoy.

The fact that people have been giving CJ shit for supporting something thousands of other people have created Is completely unfair! I mean, sure, without CJ, septiplier wouldn't nearly be where it is today, in fact, people probably would have lost interest! Kind of like how Jelix and PJack were left behind. But that doesn't make her independently responsible for the developments that have occurred!

If you were one of those dicks that hated on my awesome CJ, I fücking hate you! I don't disagree with the whole 'it's probably making both Jack and Mark highly uncomfortable' thing, and yeah, it may have caused them to be a little distant, but how close were they ever really? They're still friends! Geez! Calm down! But I also don't disagree with septiplier! You just have to remember that it's only a bit of fun!

U guys wanna hear my Christmas song?! It's December at the moment btw...

*pointless cough*

JINGLE BELLS
PEWDIEPIE SMELLS
SEPTIPLIER AWAY!
CINNAMONTOASTKEN
HE HAS NO FRIENDS
SHIPS SAY THEYRE ALL GAY!

U like it? There's another verse but I can't be bothered typing anymore...