2nd February 2017

Dear diary,
Ok so I've realised that my last few entries have been boring enough to actually kill someone! I've no idea what the hell you want to hear about, my life has been incredibly boring at the moment... I don't want to have to wait for some goddamn interesting thing to happen in my life to write!

I suppose I could copy a couple pages from Jasper to here... but I can't right now, I'm off to play sport!

*collapses like jelly on floor and has to be dragged to class*

--seriously ironic time skip--

Ok. The irony!

Y'know how I literally just said my life is pretty boring right now? Yeah well it's an hour later and I've come back from PE...

K so basically, I've now got a really bad black eye! The worst part is that I got it in the most un-majestic way possible! I was on the bench and a ball comes flying at my face with a lot of speed, and me being me, I tried to be cool and catch it with one hand!

... I fuckin' failed! I didn't catch it at all and it hit the left side of my face, causing poor fucking me to have my whole head thrown backwards! My reaction was even worse though! Instead of being all like; "OW SHIT THAT REALLY FUCKING HURT!" Like a normal person, I said; "ow... my face."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! I actually said it in a bit of a monotone way too so now I look like an emotionless robot...

I suppose there is an upside though. I've never had a black eye before so I guess I can finally see what it's all about...

That's... not an upside... is it?

HA HA! Some boy just tripped!

Wow... see this is why Ima go to hell!

Oh hey! Do you still count as a self harmer if you do minor things not for the sake of pain but for the sake of the healing process afterwards?

I'm not saying that I'm a self harmer or anything. It was... just a thought.