Chapter 7

Ashley P.O.V

[TWO HOURS AGO]

"Blue or Orange?" I asked Victoria while holding up the two shirts.

We were in Children's Place looking for a cute outfit for her to wear. Laya gone kill me when she finally wake up. I've already bought Vickie so many clothes that she has a separate closet at our house just for her.

She snatched the Orange one putting it in her mouth letting me know she liked it. I laughed putting them both back and getting a new one. I advanced to the counter with all the clothes then checked out. I grabbed the stuff and Vickie walking out to the car. I put the bags in the back seat and buckled Vickie in.

"You thought I was just gone let you leave?!" I heard him ask me as I shut the door.

I turned as he dug his nails into my side keeping me against the car as he whispered in my ear.

"You are my property. You belong to me. Your gonna do as I say. I want you at my house tonight by nine o clock. You tell that little bitch ass nigga about anything we just talked about and I will kill you and whoever little bitch that is you got in the car." Josh yelled into my ear.

I tear came down my face as I stood there silent. He grabbed my chin roughly and kissed me then pushed my face away walking off.

I looked into the car at Vickie seeing her fast asleep. I'm glad she didn't see that. And did he call my niece a bitch. Hell no. I'm telling Dee.

[PRESENT]

I couldn't possibly tell him about Josh now. I don't want him to think he has to stay here and protect me. His life was perfectly fine till I came along. He already has to deal with Laya and his biological father. I don't wanna put anymore stress on him.

"Baby please stop crying." Dee whispered in my ear still holding me.

"I'm s-sorry. I'm just gonna miss you." I choked out with my head buried into his chest.

"We got two weeks to do whatever you want. What you wanna do right now?"

"Cuddle and watch Pretty Little Liars."

"Or we could go to the water park."

"Omagawd yes!" I squealed jumping on him.

He laughed kissing me. I kissed back holding his face between my hands as he held me up firmly. I bit down on his lip as he groaned sitting me down on the counter. His tongue slipped in my mouth while his hands went up my shirt. He got ready to unhook my bra when I pulled away pushing him back.

"Vickie is upstairs." I told him as he looked at me like I was crazy.

"So! She won't hear us." He told me as he started walking back towards me,

"Dee no. Let's go change and go to the waterpark."

"Ugh fine." He pouted then upstairs to the room.

De'Anthony P.O.V

"You can't start dating till you get married." I told Vickie as I tied the scarf in her hair.

"No." Vickie told me.

"Yes. I wish you would bring some lil nappy head ass boy up to me and say he your boyfriend. I will fu-"

"Dee!" Ashley yelled interrupting me.

"I ain't playing. She told me no." I said in defense.

She walked over and put a bracelet on Vickie's arm. I looked at it. It said Ahalieia going across it in cursive.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"It's my way of keeping Laya close to her. I want her to know she has a mommy and one that cares." Ash told me.

"Aww." I said kissing her.

"Shut up and let's go."

I grabbed my backpack and Vickie's diaper bag. We walked downstairs and out the door to my car. I put the bags in the back as Ash buckled Vickie into her seat. We got in and I drove off to Hawaiian Falls. I could see all the little bad ass kids running around. I shook my head getting out the car. Ashley had already gotten Vickie and the bags.

"Come on grandpa!" She called out as I ran to catch up with them.

I paid and we walked in to the back over to a cabana. I sat down and started scrolling through Instagram as Ashley sat Vickie down in the water in front of us. She came and sat between my legs taking my phone out my hand.

"Come on we gone take a picture." She said posing.

"You need to not make that face. You look constipated." I said laughing.

"Haha nigga. I took it while you was laughing. You look like a rabbit." She said showing me the picture.

"Shiddddd I'm sexy."

"No!" I heard Vickie yell.

I looked up seeing some lil boy playing next her splashing water in my baby face.

"Oh hell naw!" I said getting up.

I picked her up out the water as a lady came up picking up the little boy.

"Diggy what did I tell you about splashing water." She told him.

"Yes." He responded grinning at Vickie which made her start giggling.

"Mam I'd advise you to keep yo son away from my niece. He don't need to be looking at her like that." I told her.

"He's only one." She said.

"And she 8 months. That's illegal for babies. You a sick women." I said walking away.

I sat Vickie down in between Ashley legs as Ash took a picture a Vickie. I sat back behind Ashley as she dried Vickie off.

"Look what you did." Ashley told me pointing over to the lil boy.

He was crying and reaching towards us.

"That was young love and you just ruined it. Mmh. You should be ashamed of yo self." Ashley told me shaking her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Picture of them at the park)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE