Chapter 10

Ashley P.O.V

I sighed looking over at Dee asleep. Today was the day my baby was leaving me. I didn't want him to go. I felt like I just got him, like I finally know what love feels like and now he's being taken away from me. God I hope they don't make him cut his hair. I loved his hair. He grew it out just for me. I laid on his chest studying every curve of his face, the fullness of his sexy lips and his long lashes that lay rested against his face. I cuddled up to him taking in his smell, feeling the warmth of his body. Just the smell of him and the touch of his skin could make me feel more safe and secure than I had ever felt in my life, especially with Josh. Never had I felt so comfortable and relaxed with anyone. I lightly brushed my lips over his trying not to wake him before I buried my head in his neck and closed my eyes.

I felt my skin warm up and my heart swell as his fingertips came running up the back of my thigh, over my ass and along the small of my back. His lips brushed the soft flesh of my neck and his warm breath tickled my skin. I reached up running my fingers through his hair as the radio clicked on from the alarm and the weekend played. I closed my eyes but the sensation between my legs was too unbearable to ignore. Sliding my leg forward I invited him to touch me, begging for it, I needed him.

I felt his fingers caress over my breast and circle my nipple, then move down my side and over my thigh. He knew how to tease me, how to make my body ache for his touch. I bit my lip not knowing how much of this foreplay I could take. His fingers moved up my inner thigh and barely brushed over my clít as I finally took in a breath. Again he brushed his fingers over my body, starting at my neck and moving down my thigh, back up my inner thigh. This time he let a finger slide across my moist slit and stop at my clít, slowly making circular motions lightly against it. I could hear my heart pounding against chest as his lips moved over my neck and across the back of my shoulders. He let his finger slide deep into me, letting the warmth of my pússy swallow his finger and then bringing it back to my clít. A soft moan escaped my lips as I tilted my head back. Sliding his other arm under me, holding me close, he kissed my lips, his tongue parting them and sliding into my mouth.

I rolled over and pressed against him kissing him back. Pulling his head back he looked down at me when I finally found the strength to open my eyes. His eyes peered into my soul, like he knew my every thought and desire.

"I love you." He whispered and lowered his lips to my neck.

He moved down my body, kissing his way over my skin, his lips touched every spot making me squirm. Christian Grey didn't have nothing on my baby. His tongue danced around my nipple as he sucked it into his mouth, gently nibbling on it before moving his mouth further down my body. I raised my hips slightly off the bed in anticipation for what would come. He pushed them apart, wrapping his arms around my thighs as he laid down between them. He kissed the soft flesh of my inner thighs, letting his breath blow over my throbbing clít. My hands gripped his shoulders; I closed my eyes and waited for it, waited for the feel of his mouth on me, aching for it. I gasped as the tip of his tongue touched my outer lips and licked up to my clít, his tongue beginning to flick across it.

A deep moan escaped my lips as I pressed myself up against his mouth. He devoured my juices, loving the taste, the smell, and the sounds that came from deep in my throat. He kept his eyes on me as he feasted away, to see my face that showed the pleasure I was feeling. He pushed legs farther apart and ran a finger down my slit and plunged it deeply into me, causing my back to arch and my hips to thrust against his hand. He added a second finger, then a third sliding in and out of me slowly, his mouth nibbling at my clít, sucking on it. He picked up speed with his fingers, fúcking me hard with them as his tongue continued to toy with me. I know he can feel me tighten around his fingers and he knew I was enjoying every second of it. I reached my hands up and gripped the headboard, as my head rolled back and my back arched as I let out a loud deep groan. He sucked my clít into his mouth hard, feeding on me as I screamed out. Goodbye sex is starting to seem like the best sex.